Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Official Bonus Code Thread

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2002, 10:54 pm

Location: PIT at school, PHL/ACY at home...US Airways Gold Preferred
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by geo1004:

Who knew there was a 'PHL Bonus' of 1,000 miles?

Not me.

But I got it.

Of course it DOES make sense to give us a bonus for connecting in PHL.
</font>
The bonus even shows up for us O/D pax at PHL.
Old May 31, 2002, 9:02 am

Programs: US Airways Chairman's Preferred, NWA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by geo1004:
Who knew there was a 'PHL Bonus' of 1,000 miles?
</font>
I think it might be 8324??? That's triple miles for F & Y etc and appears to be double miles for K & V (not listed as having a double miles component on page 1 of the thread but I'm getting double miles called "Philly Bonus"...) In any event you're absolutely right that a bonus is deserved for PHL For historical reasons if nothing else!
Old Jun 1, 2002, 6:19 am

Hi,
Everyone know there is any sign up DM member bonus? I have never fly with USAirway before, but I have a comming trip and the fly with USAirway.

Thanks,
Lee
Old Jun 2, 2002, 10:50 am
Suspended

Is 8324 the Philly bonus ?
Old Jun 2, 2002, 1:40 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by kazman:
Is 8324 the Philly bonus ? </font>
Yes.
Old Jun 4, 2002, 1:33 pm

Programs: Skymiles Silver, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum
Don't know why, but I must have signed up for both a double mile bonus and a triple mile bonus. I got both.

LGA-PIT round trip, full fare upgraded to first. Got 500 base, and 250 silver bonus and 250 first class bonus, plus 1000 triple mile offer and 500 double mile offer. Thats 2500 each way for 5000 miles round trip. Not bad for a short trip to PIT. Plus I'm still waiting for my hertz and hilton miles to post for that trip, and I put the ticket ($592) on my dividend miles visa.

Too bad my company travel policy wouldn't let me book this trip online

[This message has been edited by rd7242 (edited 06-04-2002).]
Old Jun 4, 2002, 5:55 pm

In an email today:

EARN 10,000 BONUS DIVIDEND MILES TO LONDON AND AMSTERDAM

- Earn 10,000 bonus miles when you fly US Airways to London and Amsterdam between June 17 and August 15, 2002.
- Register for 10,000 bonus miles one-time before you travel at http://www.usairways.com/dm/7177
- Purchase your ticket after June 4, 2002 at http://www.usairways.com - where you'll earn even more miles, or by calling US Airways Reservations at 1-800-622-1015 or through your travel agent.

Terms and Conditions:

Offer only valid for addressee. Offer valid with the purchase of published fares for roundtrip travel to London and Amsterdam. Offer not valid with any other flight bonus mile offer. Bonus miles may be earned a maximum of one time. All travel must take place between June 17 and August 15, 2002.
Old Jun 5, 2002, 6:56 am

Programs: Skymiles Silver, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum
Has this expeired? I tried to register and it told me 8324 was an invalid code. I'm traveling through PHL Sunday and would really like to get the bonus

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by TomBascom:
I think it might be 8324??? That's triple miles for F & Y etc and appears to be double miles for K & V (not listed as having a double miles component on page 1 of the thread but I'm getting double miles called "Philly Bonus"...) In any event you're absolutely right that a bonus is deserved for PHL For historical reasons if nothing else!</font>
Old Jun 5, 2002, 7:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: Everyone!
Thanks Mileshound - updated!
Old Jun 13, 2002, 10:44 am

Programs: US Airways Chairman's Preferred, NWA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
It looks like as of 6/15 there are no more blanket double miles bonuses? Just the "thank you for putting up with Philly" bonus?
Old Jun 13, 2002, 12:51 pm

Programs: US,Hilton
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by TomBascom:
It looks like as of 6/15 there are no more blanket double miles bonuses? Just the "thank you for putting up with Philly" bonus?</font>
Confirmed with Silver DM service center that #8324 is still current and is only for PHL as an originating city or destination city (not transfer thru PHL).

Also rep said that they offer if asked a "Quick Gold" promo for ANY 3 month period in 2002 (June-Aug for example) if you do 12,500 preferred miles or 16 segments. You must sign-up thru service center only and it can be repeated if you don't make it in chosen period.

She confirmed that # 2702 (3x) and #2716 (2x)are ending 6/15/2002 and they don't have any 3x or 2x special promos coming soon that they know of.
Old Jun 13, 2002, 3:26 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by JIMM_in_MD:
Confirmed with Silver DM service center that #8324 is still current and is only for PHL as an originating city or destination city (not transfer thru PHL).
</font>

Shhhhhhhhh....

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
Also rep said that they offer if asked a "Quick Gold" promo for ANY 3 month period in 2002 (June-Aug for example) if you do 12,500 preferred miles or 16 segments. You must sign-up thru service center only and it can be repeated if you don't make it in chosen period.
</font>
This is starting to bug me... what is the direct phone# for "the service center" -- I've tried this through the CP line a few times and I always end up being transferred to someplace that has no clue about any challenges.

Also -- does anyone happen to know if that 3 month period is potentially retroactive?
Old Jun 18, 2002, 8:39 am

Also -- does anyone happen to know if that 3 month period is potentially retroactive?
</font>
I had called a few months back trying to get my wife and a friend into preferred. Was told that all I needed to do was call back when the required miles/segments were met and they'll take care of it. So it seems as though it IS retro.
Old Jun 18, 2002, 9:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: Everyone!
Removed due to expiration:

#2702 (EXP 6/15/02) Earn triple miles on every US Airways® flight flown in First Class, Envoy Class® or full-fare Coach Class (Y or B fare classes) plus earn double miles on other Coach Class fares. Offer only valid for addressee. Offer valid with the purchase of any published adult fare. Offer not valid with any other flight bonus mile offer. Offer not valid for travel on US Airways Shuttle®. Registration required before departure. All Dividend Miles terms and conditions apply.

http://www.usairways.com/dividendmiles/2702.htm

#2716 (EXP 6/15/02) Double bonus miles. 3/23/02 through June 15, 2002. Every US Airways flight you take in First Class, Envoy Class (our transatlantic business class) or full-fare Coach Class (Y or B fare classed) will earn you double miles. Offer only valid for addressee. Registration required before departure. Offer valid with the purchase of a published adult fare in F,A,J,C,Y or B fare classes. Offer not combinable with any other flight bonus. Offer not valid for travel on US Airways Shuttle. Al Dividend Miles terms and conditions apply.
Old Jun 18, 2002, 9:51 am

Programs: AA EP, SPG Ambassador (lifetime plat)
Not sure if I missed one, but it currently looks like there aren't any double/triple bonus miles where you don't have to fly out of or to a particular airport -- they all expired on June 15th.

Anyone know if there are any others?

------------------
3.9 cents/min long dist_ _______ _ no monthly fee, dial direct

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.