Wiki Posts
Search

"D" Fare Code?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2002, 9:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Platinum, Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
"D" Fare Code?

Anyone know what "D" Fare Code is? Will I get dividend miles? I took a trip from BOS to LGW and on the return was upgraded to Envoy using miles. They did not write out the upgrade coupon in LGW so I did not have have a coupon to give them from the PHL-BOS leg. They did upgrade me without a coupon and put in the "D" fare code. My LGW-PHL miles (K class) have shown up but not the PHL-BOS miles. Thanks!

[This message has been edited by dionnec123 (edited 09-05-2002).]
Old Sep 5, 2002, 9:31 am

Programs: AA EXP; 1W Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; UA dirt
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by dionnec123:
Anyone know what "D" Fare Code is? Will I get dividend miles? I took a trip from BOS to LGW and on the return was upgraded to Envoy using miles. They did not write out the upgrade coupon in LGW so I did not have have a coupon to give them from the PHL-BOS leg. They did upgrade me without a coupon and put in the "D" fare code. My LGW-PHL miles (K class) have shown up but not the PHL-BOS miles. Thanks!

[This message has been edited by dionnec123 (edited 09-05-2002).]
</font>
D = free first class (award)

Old Sep 5, 2002, 9:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Platinum, Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Thanks, looks like I will not be getting any miles for that leg of the trip or the Amex bonus either. Oh well, I've made it up in other places.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.