"All flight attendants' beauty is now enhanced!"

Old Aug 22, 2002, 11:58 am
Original Poster

"All flight attendants' beauty is now enhanced!"

Below are the actual announcements on yesterday's US Airways Flight 92 (SAN-PIT):

Captain: "We are dimming the cabin lights to enhance the beauty of our flight attendants".

(after the cabin lights have been dimmed

Lead FA: "All flight attendants' beauty is now enhanced!"

Old Aug 22, 2002, 12:29 pm

Programs: AA AAdvantage Gold, HHonors Gold, Marriot Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Member
Yup - heard that on the way back from LAX to PIT in June. Thought it was merely a legend beforehand.
Old Aug 22, 2002, 12:35 pm

I actually heard this on a US flight landing in GSO

"USAirways would like to be the first to welcome you to the Greensboro/High Point/Winston Salem & greater Kernersville airport"

For those of you who are from the Triad I thought you might get a kick out of this. For those of you who are not from the area - disregard
Old Aug 23, 2002, 3:48 pm

Location: Greensboro, NC (US Air CP = Compassionate Proctology, Hilton Diamond)
What about Gibsonville?
Old Aug 23, 2002, 4:22 pm

Programs: AA LT Plat 2.6M, HH DIA
Yesterday MKE-PIT, Captain "We have three professional flight attendants on board to show you a good time I mean provide professional service..." Great delivery, it's not often everyone on the plane laughs. It is great to see flight crews (and gate agents) with a sense of humor with all that's going on.
Old Aug 23, 2002, 5:46 pm
us2
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL
Along similar, possibly apocryphal, story was the announcement from the pilot that "We here at US Airways are pleased to have some of the best flight attendants in the industry. Unfortunately, none of them are aboard this flight..."

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.