Wiki Posts
Search

CP Package Here!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26, 2001, 1:31 pm
Original Poster

CP Package Here!

Just to let let all the other late qualifiers know:

Miles from the last segment (flown on 11 Dec) posted to my account 14 Dec, email notice welcoming me to CP arrived 24 Dec, packet arrived today, with the letter dated 21 Dec. Wife, who got to SP on same day, does not have have her packet yet.

Oh, and those four lovely SWU's were there (2 x for me, 2 x companion). No luggage tags, tho.

Cheers!
Old Dec 26, 2001, 3:20 pm

Programs: United Gold
bg1001 beat me to the punch - got my CP packet today. But no sign of Silver packets for RaggedyAndi and Gregleg - who finished Silver challenge on same flight that I hit CP lite.

Looks like CP packets are rolling - interested to see about GP and SP packs.
Old Dec 26, 2001, 9:14 pm

Programs: US 1 Mar Plt Hertz PC
Welcome! The 7 day window is now open..
Old Dec 27, 2001, 5:07 am
Original Poster

Indeed--used for the first time this morning!
Old Dec 27, 2001, 5:54 am

Programs: CoFounder and Chairman, FFOCUS (Frequent Flyers Organized and concerned about Unacceptable Service.
BG,

Welcome to CP! I received my kit back in October after reaching CP a little early due to the reduced levels (I have since qualified under the original program). I wrote customer service regarding the luggage tags, and they said they stopped sending them because so many customers were repeats that they already had them.

I was told to contact Dividend Miles Service Center in February and they will gladly send me luggage tags. I suggest you do the same.

Welcome to CP!

------------------
Regards,

Art from ISP
Old Dec 29, 2001, 8:36 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: Hertz 5 star, Priceline Hotel bidder. AA PLT, 1MM.
Got my Chairman's kit in the mail today. Had 2 systemwides, 2 companion systemwides, 2 club passes plus letter from Steven Wolf. Hope to get 2nd. kit in the spring. (not counting on it according to various posts).
Old Dec 29, 2001, 9:58 pm

Regarding the luggage tags--try calling the CP line--the liason crew has a way of getting things done that customer service can't/won't. Good Luck!
Old Jan 2, 2002, 9:28 am

Can someone tell me what the CP partner benefits are? I do not seem to have the pocket brouchure in my last package and need to know if we still get complimentary status with hotels. I did not stay enough with some to requalify normally and would like to know if we still get gold status especially on Starwoods.
Old Jan 2, 2002, 7:00 pm

Hilton Hyatt and Starwood Gold--Radisson upgrades
Old Jan 11, 2002, 3:29 pm

How do we go about getting that Gold status and upgrades for being a CP for those hotels? I didn't get a little "pocket" benefits book either in my CP package. Should I call the CP line to request it?
Old Jan 11, 2002, 4:40 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by cavman75:
How do we go about getting that Gold status and upgrades for being a CP for those hotels? I didn't get a little "pocket" benefits book either in my CP package. Should I call the CP line to request it?</font>
Definitely give the CP line a call. Have them queue up all your booked travel for upgrades while you have them on the line.

Old Jan 11, 2002, 5:00 pm

Thanks foodguy...I just called them up and she told me that the pocket guide was discontinued per an e-mail they recently received. She had said someone else had just asked her the same question. So, I guess I'm SOL.
Old Jan 11, 2002, 5:15 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by cavman75:
Thanks foodguy...I just called them up and she told me that the pocket guide was discontinued per an e-mail they recently received. She had said someone else had just asked her the same question. So, I guess I'm SOL.</font>
Send me an e-mail and I will reply the #'s

Old Aug 11, 2002, 3:01 pm

Location: USAir Chairman's Pref, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, etc...The Beach, NC USA
Mind a bump?
Old Aug 11, 2002, 11:11 pm

I thought you didn't like the 'old' news -- seems like you are posting very 'old' news with this bump. Skip get with it. Why the bump, this post has nothing to do with anything current............, You may have made CP with the current BONUS''s but this is still an 'old' news post.

I'm happy for you if you made CP but please be consistant.

"edited for spelling"

[This message has been edited by FlySome (edited 08-11-2002).]

[This message has been edited by FlySome (edited 08-11-2002).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.