talk to other chairmens club members

Old Jun 24, 1998, 3:05 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

talk to other chairmens club members

i just got my chairmens club card and tag with my name and account number i called the 800 number on the back of the card when a guy says to me how can i help you mr smith. so i ask him if he would book me a flight from lga to boston for july first and he sayed sure anything else. i sayed no thanks he sayed ok mr smith have a good flight and rember we are here 24 hours a day 7 days a week. just want to know if any body else is a chairmens club member and would like to here from them.
Old Jun 24, 1998, 3:22 pm
pgupta011

Must be nice having Continental Silver Elite and AA Platinum and USAir Priority Chairman status (some of us have a tough time qualifying for the top level in one airline alone). Make sure you write down this 800 number in several places so you dont lose it.

Old Jun 26, 1998, 6:39 pm
Original Member

Programs: United Premier 1K, American AAdvantage Gold
welcome to chairman's preferred. the program is great. upgrading is relatively consistent with the 7 day advance window. I have been a member of this tier since its inception. am also a continental "infinite gold elite". no comparison. continental pays lip service to upgrading, but severely limits seat inventory, although the product itself is vastly improved. US airways is really trying.
Old Jun 26, 1998, 9:04 pm
Original Member

Hey deelmakur, Obviously with 1 post you
do not know about emmett_s. Check him
out on Continental & Delta and you will not
respond anymore.
Old Jun 26, 1998, 10:48 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA PLT, ICH Plat
Would like to get more info on "Chairmans Preferred" am Delta Platinum and thinking of switching.. Any comments?
Old Jun 27, 1998, 11:23 am
Original Member
Original Poster

to pgupta11 i wrote down the 800 number were i will not forget my day book has the three elite staus numbers and this time i plain on keeping my cards three to and watching so that i don't lose it

Old Jun 27, 1998, 12:28 pm
Original Member

Programs: United Premier 1K, American AAdvantage Gold
thanks jaws43, so noted.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.