Search

Dividend Plus /American

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 1998, 8:56 pm
KEB
Original Member
Original Poster

Dividend Plus /American

Will Dividend Plus Members gain anything additional, with the US Airways and American alliance

Old Jun 15, 1998, 10:59 am
Anne at WebFlyer

The proposed partnership between American Airlines and US Airways is purely a marketing agreement. Frequent flyers will be able to combine miles from both programs to redeem awards on either airline. All going well the proposed partnership will come into effect August 1.Reciprocal lounge access will begin on that date. A combined award chart has yet to be finalized.

Old Jun 16, 1998, 2:16 am
Original Member

I received this email from AA Customer Service:

Dear Mr. XXX,

We received your reply to transfer mileage between your AAdvantage account and U.S. Airways Dividend Miles account.

Mileage cannot be transferred between frequent flier programs. Instead, you will soon be able to claim awards with either program using any combination of the two types of mileage. Please watch for information about this procedure.
Thank you for visiting our Web site. We look
forward assisting you with your AAdvantage
account.

Regards,
Jason Earll
AAdvantage Customer Service

Old Jun 18, 1998, 8:38 am
Anne at WebFlyer

Other than pooling mileage and reciprocal lounge access one of the things Dividend Miles' members will be privy to, is the choice of awards to Hawaii. We will keep you updated on any new developments.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.