FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   US Airways 2011 Grand Slam Promotion (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-airways-2011-grand-slam-promotion-684/)
-   -   FTD? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-airways-2011-grand-slam-promotion/1289015-ftd.html)

wareagle98 Dec 8, 2011 11:17 am

FTD?

I did a search on FTD and it didn't find anything which I thought was weird. But does anyone know how long it took to post the FTD? I know in my purchase it said 6-8 weeks but was curious if it really took that long?

louie-m Dec 8, 2011 12:03 pm

Try searching again with FTD in inverted commas

jrm68 Dec 8, 2011 1:14 pm

mine posted 16 days after delivery
delivered 11/14 posted 11/30

beltway Dec 8, 2011 3:38 pm

Originally Posted by wareagle98 (Post 17590184)
I did a search on FTD and it didn't find anything which I thought was weird.

See the entry in post #1 of Other Partners.

JimLtravels Dec 8, 2011 9:31 pm

I had 41 hits. Ftd took the longest of all of them. It was a good 8 weeks despite emails I had sent them

gnarly Dec 9, 2011 3:21 am

This is the definition of YMMV.
FTD was my first hit to post!

gmack1134 Dec 9, 2011 8:41 pm

i bought an item on FTD two days after the promo officially started, that was the only hit i never got, I called, they saw the FF number on it but still never got it to post

g8rjeff Jan 17, 2012 1:23 pm

Do I Have A Problem?

I'm starting to worry that I have a problem. My FTD miles posted, but they posted on the Date of Delivery - 11/15. :confused:

At the time, I wasn't worried. I knew I had ordered earlier (11/10) than the cut-off date (11/14). I have proof of both the order and the date of shipment. I was under the impression that the credit date was the shipment date.

The reason that I suspect this is an issue (now), is that my Wine Insiders just finally credited... but the expected USAirways sweep, didn't update my account with the expected bonus miles... and I now suspect it is due to my FTD miles.

Will this be a "strike"? Or with proof, will USAirways turn this into a "hit"? If not, it will cost me 20,000 miles! Does anyone have experience with this issue?

louie-m Jan 17, 2012 1:35 pm

There hasn't been a sweep for weeks. There is one scheduled for later this week. See what happens then before worrying too much.

nabeelj Jan 17, 2012 2:02 pm

Originally Posted by g8rjeff (Post 17831603)
I'm starting to worry that I have a problem. My FTD miles posted, but they posted on the Date of Delivery - 11/15. :confused:

If the activity date (not posted date) is 11/15, I'd say that is not a hit.

OnAMileHigh Jan 17, 2012 5:59 pm

Ugh.

I spent the better part of my morning on the phone with FTD and USAir. FTD agrees that I made a qualifying purchase and should recieve miles. They have twice now submitted missing miles requests to US. Now they are pointing the finger at US. US squarely points the finger back at FTD. No one is taking responsibility or stepping up to resolve the problem. It sucks as this is my last hit to post for 36 total hits. Anybody have any suggestions to get my hit posted.

footypjman Jan 18, 2012 10:11 am

Originally Posted by louie-m (Post 17831679)
There hasn't been a sweep for weeks. There is one scheduled for later this week. See what happens then before worrying too much.

According to the email that I received from US Air, the next sweep is supposed to be today, Jan. 18.

So far, nothing in my account, but it's only 9 a.m. (PST)

Anybody else notice the results of a sweep yet?

OnAMileHigh Jan 28, 2012 10:47 am

Yay. My FTD miles finally posted (and with the correct activity date) after weeks of dogging FTD and US. Kudos to the DMSC for getting this sorted. Now if only they would do the same for my partner's account.