Coupon codes for skymall

Old Sep 15, 11, 7:20 pm
Original Poster

Coupon codes for skymall

I used the coupon code RTLMD which takes 20% off from my battery purchase.
Not bad to save 40 cents. You might save more if buying more expensive stuff.
There are another codes that you could find with Google.
Old Sep 16, 11, 11:45 am

Using coupon/discount codes could invalidate your skymall Grand Slam hit. Not worth it to save 40 cents in my humble opinion
Old Sep 16, 11, 2:10 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TorontoSingh View Post
Using coupon/discount codes could invalidate your skymall Grand Slam hit. Not worth it to save 40 cents in my humble opinion
Could you please provide the link to the rule of invalidation of hit by using coupon code for skymall purchase? Thanks!
Old Sep 16, 11, 2:28 pm

Programs: Too many to list. Status is a half dozen.
Originally Posted by Nelumbo View Post
Could you please provide the link to the rule of invalidation of hit by using coupon code for skymall purchase? Thanks!
Whether there is an explicit one or not, history of previous Grand Slams tells us this is a major risk to receiving credit for the SkyMall purchase.
Old Sep 17, 11, 10:06 am

There is some risk involved in using coupons for any online purchase on click-thru shopping.

For the record, I did successfully use coupons for skymall for the last 2 grand slams. No issues crediting and no hassles but YMMV.
Old Sep 17, 11, 9:16 pm

Programs: Former long-time US GP; now AA dirt
Originally Posted by moo-moo View Post
There is some risk involved in using coupons for any online purchase on click-thru shopping.

For the record, I did successfully use coupons for skymall for the last 2 grand slams. No issues crediting and no hassles but YMMV.
I had the opposite experience last year. I used a discount code and was not receiving miles. I had to contact SkyMall and have them adjust the account manually. It was a a pain in the rear and not worth saving 44 cents for!
Old Sep 21, 11, 2:01 am

Programs: United 1k
but everyone seems to be using a code for network solutions

Search this Thread