FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   US Airways 2011 Grand Slam Promotion (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-airways-2011-grand-slam-promotion-684/)
-   -   Office Max [master thread] (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-airways-2011-grand-slam-promotion/1259390-office-max-master-thread.html)

belgirl Sep 15, 2011 5:25 pm

Office Max [master thread]

I emailed Office Max asking them about where to put in the DM number when ordering. Here is what they said:

"To place an order to earn miles you must go through the US miles website. After logging into your account you should be able to see a link for OfficeMax.com through the “Shopping Mall” that you may click on where you can then place your order. Mile then take about 6-8 week to post after being delivered. If you have any further questions please contact us."

Hope that helps everyone!

EDIT: This has been fixed. To place an order to earn miles you must go through the US miles website. Click on the Office Max link (NOT in the shopping mall) and this will take you to Office Max where you will immediately type in your Dividend Miles Number.

belgirl Sep 15, 2011 5:35 pm

Oh brother. The dorks aren't even listed in the shopping mall. ARGH. I have emailed them back--will update when I hear a response.

metoo Sep 15, 2011 5:39 pm

I clicked on shopping mall and I see office depot, office designs , officefurniture but NO office max.

Anyone found it??

bryanwallace Sep 15, 2011 5:41 pm

thanks for your hard work...
maybe im being dim but when i tried this there was no office max link in the shopping mall.i did a search and it did not come up as a retailer.
i then tried thru the link on the partners site bit and as others have said this shows nowhere to put in the us number(though there is a promo no bit)

belgirl Sep 15, 2011 5:44 pm

I couldn't find it either. I emailed them back about this...

Originally Posted by bryanwallace (Post 17116917)
thanks for your hard work...
maybe im being dim but when i tried this there was no office max link in the shopping mall.i did a search and it did not come up as a retailer.
i then tried thru the link on the partners site bit and as others have said this shows nowhere to put in the us number(though there is a promo no bit)

The_Wrath_of_Khan Sep 15, 2011 5:47 pm

Someone please tweet at the DM guys about this. That will get a faster response.

bryanwallace Sep 15, 2011 5:56 pm

tweeted

The_Wrath_of_Khan Sep 15, 2011 5:58 pm

Originally Posted by bryanwallace (Post 17116992)
tweeted

^ Thank you sir.

Gamecock Sep 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Originally Posted by metoo (Post 17116908)
I clicked on shopping mall and I see office depot, office designs , officefurniture but NO office max.

Anyone found it??

Yup. Took me some time to find it, when I did I ordered some ink for my printer.

Here is the path: USAirways->DM->Gift and Retail->OfficeMax

ArizonaGuy Sep 15, 2011 5:59 pm

I've sent OfficeMax several emails in a back and forth conversation.

I pointed out that there was never a request to enter my US Airways account number even though I did use the affiliate link. The person I was communicating with says they can't see account numbers either but to wait a few weeks (OfficeMax always took about two to three weeks in the past anyway) and then contact them again if nothing posts and they can manually transmit.

benzemalyonnais Sep 15, 2011 6:05 pm

just googled us airways office max

http://www.usairways.com/en-US/divid...les/gifts.html

it's on there....

kvs25 Sep 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Originally Posted by benzemalyonnais (Post 17117027)
just googled us airways office max

http://www.usairways.com/en-US/divid...les/gifts.html

it's on there....

Yes but it's NOT in the us airways shopping mall like they described. And through the link you provided, there's no way to enter DM number, which is why everyone's concerned.

Whoever bought anything from OfficeMax should email [email protected] with the order number and they'll work to get you your miles.

drbobguy Sep 15, 2011 6:17 pm

Originally Posted by ArizonaGuy (Post 17117003)
I've sent OfficeMax several emails in a back and forth conversation.

I pointed out that there was never a request to enter my US Airways account number even though I did use the affiliate link. The person I was communicating with says they can't see account numbers either but to wait a few weeks (OfficeMax always took about two to three weeks in the past anyway) and then contact them again if nothing posts and they can manually transmit.

It's possible the DM number is passed in a cookie if you are logged in to your DM account when you click the partner link to Office Max.

Possible, but doesn't seem too likely. Especially as others have noted the "landing page" is mostly blank and this is clearly an error.

The_Wrath_of_Khan Sep 15, 2011 6:18 pm

Originally Posted by drbobguy (Post 17117087)
It's possible the DM number is passed in a cookie if you are logged in to your DM account when you click the partner link to Office Max.

Possible, but doesn't seem too likely. Especially as others have noted the "landing page" is mostly blank and this is clearly an error.

Nope, not happening at all.

lkar Sep 15, 2011 6:27 pm

Even if it were in the shopping mall (I can't find it), it probably would only count as the shopping mall hit, not the officemax hit.