Vinesse.com

Old Nov 3, 2011, 9:03 pm

Programs: UA-1K, MM, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Titanium
They are really pushing the envelope

I just got my wine guide. It's a cheap paper note book that appears to have been returned to them and they figured they'd sell it to me. It has a piece of scotch tape on the cover and an X marked on it (for damage I think). The back cover has a huge gash in it. The color wrap around the note book is all discolored and has ink smudges on it. I guess the people at Vinesse feel that if we are dumb enough to pay the inflated prices we are dumb enough to keep them and not complain.
Nope, I'm going to complain.
Old Nov 4, 2011, 3:32 am

Looks like Vinesse post on Fridays? Anyone get a posting today? When was your order shipped?
Old Nov 4, 2011, 2:09 pm
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
Originally Posted by bobby21
Looks like Vinesse post on Fridays? Anyone get a posting today? When was your order shipped?
Shipped yesterday, posted today with shipping date as activity date.
Old Nov 4, 2011, 2:55 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by travelkid
Shipped yesterday, posted today with shipping date as activity date.
Basically, ditto. I forget if I ordered yesterday or the day before. But, posted today.
Old Nov 5, 2011, 3:47 pm

Wine for $8,99

Can anyone tell if buying a single wine will get a hit, it seems there is just for $8,99 cheapest and quite a few under $10, I guess it has much more sense buying it rather than notebook. Can anyone verify a hit?
Old Nov 5, 2011, 3:50 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Rogersjanis
Can anyone tell if buying a single wine will get a hit, it seems there is just for $8,99 cheapest and quite a few under $10, I guess it has much more sense buying it rather than notebook. Can anyone verify a hit?
I can't verify the hit, but feel obligaed to point out that shipping will add $16 or more to the cost of wine, which is why so many people have opted to buy semi-useless aprons/books/chillers instead.
Old Nov 6, 2011, 2:17 am

Programs: United 1k aa exec plat
Originally Posted by beltway
I can't verify the hit, but feel obligaed to point out that shipping will add $16 or more to the cost of wine, which is why so many people have opted to buy semi-useless aprons/books/chillers instead.
beltway,READ THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

vinesse books/aprons are not semi-useless.
they are completely useless
Old Nov 6, 2011, 2:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by bryanwallace
beltway,READ THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

vinesse books/aprons are not semi-useless.
they are completely useless
Donate them to goodwill and jack up the worth.

then you'll get a hit and a tax deduction.
Old Nov 7, 2011, 3:17 am

Programs: LH SEN, SPG Plat.M&S E+
where to put in Us-member number

I want to place a repeat order (since the wine book is sould out)for an existing account. Before submit the order I realized that there is no field to put in the US DM number. Any idea how to finalize the order in combination with my Dm number ?
Old Nov 7, 2011, 4:31 am

Programs: Honors Diamond, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold, LH SEN, TB Emerald
Originally Posted by no_idea
I want to place a repeat order (since the wine book is sould out)for an existing account. Before submit the order I realized that there is no field to put in the US DM number. Any idea how to finalize the order in combination with my Dm number ?
Dont log into your account, start from the line on the US Airways site and do your shopping - at checkout you can put in your DM# - if I remember
Old Nov 7, 2011, 9:58 am

Originally Posted by maxbluebrosche
Dont log into your account, start from the line on the US Airways site and do your shopping - at checkout you can put in your DM# - if I remember
Thanks Max, it worked exactly this way....@:-)
Old Nov 9, 2011, 5:43 am

Should I be concerned if I've put an order after logging in to the account? I thought they have my DM number on file. Should I contact the customer service?
Old Nov 9, 2011, 9:52 am

Does Vinesse have a promotion department, or is there someone there who's familiar with how Vinesse posts? I hear that the activity date is erratic so I'd like to make sure I don't miss the cutoff.
Old Nov 9, 2011, 10:33 am

Their IT is a desaster (not safe if you login with the same recipients address. )
Also Miss Malo***, a Service Representative appears confused in her emails.
Old Nov 9, 2011, 1:15 pm

Programs: Military Space-A, UA Plat, AS MVP Gold 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by dsquared37
Donate them to goodwill and jack up the worth.

then you'll get a hit and a tax deduction.
Of course, this is a joke. But, donate them to charity using a fair market value, and get a tax deduction for your donation.

Last edited by slocouple; Nov 9, 2011 at 2:42 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.