Original Poster

Programs: Migros Cumulus Platinum Hero
Dividend Miles Dining

Dividend Miles Dining

Let's list here the restaurants with
  • cheap food
  • delivery
  • credit card payment

That's was last year an easy hit which could be done from home without being involved. I remember that I had some deliveries from Baluchis (or something like that) in New York to the shelters.

Cannot find the restaurant chain anymore this year
Old Sep 14, 11, 4:04 pm

Burger King in the South NJ/Philadelphia area
Old Sep 14, 11, 5:00 pm

Programs: MS Plat, AOR ninja
I'm headed to Fudruckers for a coke to go!
Old Sep 15, 11, 5:23 am

Just one qualified purchase does it? Or do you need to do the two separate meals for $25 to get the 1000 miles?

Thanks in advance!

-S
Old Sep 15, 11, 5:34 am

It is two. For one , you get 500 miles. You also have to do a review of the restaurant.

I enrolled in dividend dining. Paid $39 for meal at restaurant yesterday. Will do review and then one more dine for $25 or more and review for 1000 miles

1000 miles bonus is for new enrollee only
Old Sep 15, 11, 7:42 am

Programs: Honors Diamond, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold, LH SEN, TB Emerald
Originally Posted by Zurich Flyer View Post
That's was last year an easy hit which could be done from home without being involved. I remember that I had some deliveries from Baluchis (or something like that) in New York to the shelters.

Cannot find the restaurant chain anymore this year
Search for: 240 W 56TH ST, NEW YORK, NY, 10025

It is still there and accepting online/delivery orders.

I just tried again from last years success:

Order at 53rd street a minimum of $10 and sent it to:

Sister Nancy Chiarello
The Dwelling Place of NY, Inc.
409 W. 40th Street
New York, NY 10018
Phone: (212) 564-7887
Additional Instructions: A donation to the Dwelling Place. Sponsored by ..............

There is a location that has a minimum of $5 to order - but I dont know if it will work and where is a location to sent to.

Last edited by maxbluebrosche; Sep 15, 11 at 7:49 am
Old Sep 15, 11, 7:45 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Migros Cumulus Platinum Hero
Originally Posted by maxbluebrosche View Post
Search for: 240 W 56TH ST, NEW YORK, NY, 10025

It is still there and accepting online/delivery orders.

I just tried again from last years success:

Order at 53rd street a minimum of 10$ and sent it to:

Sister Nancy Chiarello
The Dwelling Place of NY, Inc.
409 W. 40th Street
New York, NY 10018
Phone: (212) 564-7887
Additional Instructions: A donation to the Dwelling Place. Sponsored by ..............

There is a location that has a minimum of $5 to order - but I dont know if it will work and where is a location to sent to.

good boy, max, i can see that you sponsored to the address which i published last year.

did they really accept your order? which baluchis did you use? i ordered several times last year but they always cancelled when i used my european credit cards
Old Sep 15, 11, 7:49 am

Programs: US Airways Gold, Marriott Platinum, SW A List
This is sister Nancy, please stop sending me the Spicy Chicken Curry!

J/K, this is a great idea!
Old Sep 15, 11, 8:21 am

Programs: Honors Diamond, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold, LH SEN, TB Emerald
did they really accept your order? which baluchis did you use? i ordered several times last year but they always cancelled when i used my european credit cards
I used the one on 53rd street and it would be good 3 times last year with my LH Mastercard (german billingaddress)

I just did an order today at 12.30 with Visa - keep you informed
Old Sep 15, 11, 10:01 am

Programs: SPG Lifetime Plat, AA Gold, UA Gold, DL Silver, HH Gold, Vail Epic
why do you write such a nonsense? does burger king deliver? did you write the address/link to the restaurant? you'd better write nothing at all
Perhaps you should review, reword, and clarify your first post and enhance the thread title. Your question isn't immediately clear.

The thread title is broad, but the first post is really only concerned with how to get a cheap hit without actually showing up in person at the restaurant.

kvs25 listed a collection of restaurants which are cheap without understanding that your question is about which restaurants satisfy all three of your bullet points.

I am quite certain that the third bullet point is satisfied by all DM Dining restaurants. It sounds as if you really mean to ask about which ones accept foreign credit cards.
Old Sep 15, 11, 2:51 pm

Didn't I just get a "double"?

I used Dividend Miles mall to link to go to restaurant.com, then purchased the cheapest gift certificate they had ($10) for a local restaurant that is on the Dividend Miles Dining program. With the current code "NEW", it only cost me $2.50 (but that's 27 miles at 11 miles/dollar).

I have to spend a minimum of $20 at this little burger/sports bar joint (so I'm looking at a minimum of $12.50 out of pocket + tip), but I'll use my linked Dividend Miles Dining credit card to pay for the difference between the gift cert and minimum spend + the tip.

Unless I'm missing something, I think that I just "doubled into the left-center field gap" - 1 hit for Dividend Miles dining (once I go) + 1 hit for Dividend Miles mall purchase, right?
Old Sep 15, 11, 3:36 pm

Programs: AA LT Plat, UA Silver, Marriott Plat Premier, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by footypjman View Post
I used Dividend Miles mall to link to go to restaurant.com, then purchased the cheapest gift certificate they had ($10) for a local restaurant that is on the Dividend Miles Dining program. With the current code "NEW", it only cost me $2.50 (but that's 27 miles at 11 miles/dollar).

I have to spend a minimum of $20 at this little burger/sports bar joint (so I'm looking at a minimum of $12.50 out of pocket + tip), but I'll use my linked Dividend Miles Dining credit card to pay for the difference between the gift cert and minimum spend + the tip.

Unless I'm missing something, I think that I just "doubled into the left-center field gap" - 1 hit for Dividend Miles dining (once I go) + 1 hit for Dividend Miles mall purchase, right?
You could have quadrupled by paying for the restaurant.com purchase and the restaurant purchase with any two of the five hit options for payment methods
Old Sep 15, 11, 6:47 pm

Originally Posted by nabeelj View Post
You could have quadrupled by paying for the restaurant.com purchase and the restaurant purchase with any two of the five hit options for payment methods

Wish I could, but I don't have US Air credit card.

Just opened acct at B of A today to get the debit card, so I'll be able to get only 1 hit out of the 5 card options (but at least I'll get the 3,000 mile bonus that comes with 1st debit card transaction!).
Old Sep 16, 11, 11:39 am

first stupid question

just to make sure, there are no mins for the hit right?
Old Sep 16, 11, 11:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Originally Posted by mgs3354 View Post
just to make sure, there are no mins for the hit right?
Not yet.

Mike

Search this Thread