Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dividend Miles Dining

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2011, 2:31 am

Programs: Nothing shiny :-(
Originally Posted by samhoq
How did you make the online purchase? Did you go through the Dining Netwrok's site (http://usairways.rewardsnetwork.com/...chantId=100964) and then clicked on zPizza's website through the link posted to order online?
Originally Posted by mitelsp
Yes and than select the columbus location and make sure you select the right one as there are 2 location on zpizza website but only one is part of rewards network.Than select a coke or whatsover for pickup and select pay online.
I'd check out this post if I were you.
Old Nov 8, 2011, 7:13 am

Has anyone had any luck emailing Dining Rewards to get a dine posted? Partner and kids dined on 10/28, nothing showing up in either Dining Rewards account or DM. Emailed from a couple of the accounts, but haven't heard back. [I checked that the cards were registered, those cards aren't registered to another dining program, and the place they ate is part of the Rewards network]
Old Nov 8, 2011, 9:46 am
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Originally Posted by TimesTwo
[I checked that the cards were registered, those cards aren't registered to another dining program, and the place they ate is part of the Rewards network]
Did you check that the specific type of card is valid for the program at that location? (Some locations only link Visa/MC to rewards dining.) This would be listed on the bottom left of the detailed view of the restaurant on the dining website.
Old Nov 8, 2011, 10:03 am

I will look into it, but 2/3 were Visa/ MC (other was Disc).
Old Nov 8, 2011, 11:47 am

Programs: AA LT Plat, AC 25K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond
A $1.50 Coke for pickup (no-show) at Z Pizza Columbus just hit my Dining account. I placed the order on Nov 3, my card was charged on Nov 5 and the activity date on DM Dining is also Nov 5.
Old Nov 11, 2011, 9:06 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
This week's hits have started posting tonight. If I'm reading the history right, everything at least 7 days old should be posting now.
Old Nov 12, 2011, 2:48 pm
Suspended

Exclamation zPizza Irvine (Harvard Place Center)

Here comes the word of warning about zPizza Irvine. I had a phantom transaction on 10/20. The purchase was charged to my cc and it was also visible in my DM Dining account. Now, that has gone! No more in DM Dining account and also not in DM account. The charges to the cc were not reversed. When I called to the restaurant they "did not know anything about my order"
Old Nov 18, 2011, 6:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Nothing posting here.

I did four hits on my four accounts on 11/4. That's two weeks ago.

All show on the Rewards Network site - one for each US DM account.

Still nothing over at US DM though.

Anyone seen a post recently?
Old Nov 18, 2011, 10:19 am

Originally Posted by josephstern
Nothing posting here.

I did four hits on my four accounts on 11/4. That's two weeks ago.

All show on the Rewards Network site - one for each US DM account.

Still nothing over at US DM though.

Anyone seen a post recently?
Yours could post later today (they generaly post on Fridays in the evening). If not, I think you should call Reward Network to follow up. FWIW, all of the 4 accounts I manage got miles credited into the dividend mile accounts:

10/31/2011 11/11/11 DM DINING BONUS,Z PIZZA ,COLUMBUS OH 3
Old Nov 20, 2011, 4:35 am

Programs: QFF, Krisflyer, US Air DM, VelocityRewards, Hertz Gold, Hilton Gold, Accor Plat
I got 3/4 posted and have given up on no. 4.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.