Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dividend Miles Dining

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2011, 3:18 pm

Programs: US Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Hertz 5-Star
Discover Credit Card

Heads up: Be careful if you have assigned a Discover credit card to your Dividend Miles Dining account. Instead of posting a transaction to Dividend Miles Dining, the transaction amount was reduced due to a promotion at Discover. The same thing again this year.

This shouldn't affect most people unless you have mutliple family members that looking for hits.
Old Oct 22, 2011, 7:12 pm

No participating restaurants...even at ATL airport

Originally Posted by Zurich Flyer
Dividend Miles Dining

Let's list here the restaurants with
  • cheap food
  • delivery
  • credit card payment

That's was last year an easy hit which could be done from home without being involved. I remember that I had some deliveries from Baluchis (or something like that) in New York to the shelters.

Cannot find the restaurant chain anymore this year
I live in Montana and the website does list ANY places in the state that participate. We have every chain restaurant in the country here. Furthermore, I did a search on ATL airport and there were no listings there either. How on earth is this possible?!
Old Oct 22, 2011, 8:26 pm

Originally Posted by nabeelj
Columbus, OH and Irvine, CA.
Columbus, OH looks like it works.
Old Oct 22, 2011, 9:21 pm

Originally Posted by sneuhardt
I live in Montana and the website does list ANY places in the state that participate. We have every chain restaurant in the country here. Furthermore, I did a search on ATL airport and there were no listings there either. How on earth is this possible?!
Try searching for restaurants near College Park, Georgia (where ATL airport is). I have found the search feature is not great, but when I searched that way, all the airport stuff came up. Or try 30349 (College Park zip code). This was about a week ago, so unless it has changed since then, this should work.
Old Oct 23, 2011, 3:16 pm

Beware!

Not sure if anyone posted this already, but I did a purchase after I signed up for me and MRS credit card, one was a MasterCard and the other happens to be a Amex, now I went into a nearby Location who said they accept AMEX, and bought a soda for a couple of bucks on each card. Did this this year and last year, and Both times only the MasterCard purchase (mine) hit my DM acct! Mrs moebod got nothing. I finally figured out (well I called the dining program...) that even though a restaurant may actually accept Amex (or any card) They DO NOT NECESSARILY accept it as a reward "participating" card. The only way to know fore sure that it will accumulate DM miles, is iff it is listed with the rewards networks website (when you click on the restaurant for more info like hours etc) if it shows AMEX (or whatever you are using) then you are good to go. I think this is very important and may be looked over by other FTers as well....
Old Oct 23, 2011, 3:22 pm

The Z Pizza $1 donation hit my account today successfully. It works!
Old Oct 23, 2011, 3:32 pm

Originally Posted by keirnna
ok. I am a little confused. Which location is this, and how did you pull off doing only $1 worth?!
Old Oct 23, 2011, 3:34 pm

Originally Posted by moebod
ok. I am a little confused. Which location is this, and how did you pull off doing only $1 worth?!
Please RTFT! ^^
Old Oct 23, 2011, 3:47 pm

Programs: Nothing shiny :-(
Originally Posted by keirnna
No sign of mine (CA not OH)....
Old Oct 23, 2011, 4:00 pm

Originally Posted by louie-m
No sign of mine (CA not OH)....
I did 3 more at Columbus last night. Pending charges already show on the cards.
Old Oct 23, 2011, 5:54 pm

About this Z Pizza thing: you guys are awesome. I'll probably do a $25 dine anyway for the bonus points, but this way I'll have the hit out of the way and don't have to hurry.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 12:37 pm

Columbus, OH and Irvine, CA.
I don't see ZPizza on the DM Dining Site for Columbus? Am I doing something wrong?
Old Oct 24, 2011, 1:33 pm

Programs: AA LT Plat, AC 25K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by pr0digy25
I don't see ZPizza on the DM Dining Site for Columbus? Am I doing something wrong?
Search for "z pizza" and ye shall find http://usairways.rewardsnetwork.com/...chantId=100964
Old Oct 24, 2011, 2:38 pm

Search for "z pizza" and ye shall find http://usairways.rewardsnetwork.com/...chantId=100964
I was searching ZPizza... thanks! Some money for St. Judes! ^
Old Oct 24, 2011, 3:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by pr0digy25
I was searching ZPizza... thanks! Some money for St. Judes! ^
Why didn't you just come to one of our two YYZ dos on Oct 6 and 13? Both were held at Jersey Giant, an i-dine place. Oh well, good for St Judes, even though I'd be embarassed to have a donation of only a couple of bucks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.