Wiki Posts
Search

maxing dishwasher purchase

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2011, 12:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: United 1k aa exec plat
maxing dishwasher purchase

not sure if this is right place to post(apologies if not) but im planning to buy a dishwasher(around 400$) and was wondering what was the best way to maximize the miles/hits i could get?

thanks
Old Aug 29, 2011, 12:21 am

You're in luck! Grand slam 2011 includes a "dishwasher hit" that requires the purchase of a dishwasher...

Just kidding. This is definitely not the right place to be posting, but Sears is in the US Airways Shopping Mall, where you can earn 1 point per dollar spent (in addition to your credit card's rewards). It's not much, but something.
Old Aug 29, 2011, 12:53 am
Original Poster

thanks-i was wondering if there was anywhere i could split it into gift vouchers etc,so i could two hits -but maybe not poss
Old Aug 29, 2011, 5:33 am

Programs: The Mac Daddy of Heimlich County (and low-ball status)
Originally Posted by drbobguy
You're in luck! Grand slam 2011 includes a "dishwasher hit" that requires the purchase of a dishwasher...

Just kidding. This is definitely not the right place to be posting, but Sears is in the US Airways Shopping Mall, where you can earn 1 point per dollar spent (in addition to your credit card's rewards). It's not much, but something.
was 8/$ thru delta shopping either fri or sat!
Old Aug 29, 2011, 2:13 pm

Programs: Delta P, SPG G, Marriott S, Hertz PC
Here you go...

buy it via the Dividend Miles shopping mall, and pay for it on a US Airways credit card or debit card.

two hits. =)
Old Aug 29, 2011, 5:05 pm

Programs: AS MVP 75K, DL Diamond, LH SEN, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by bryanwallace
not sure if this is right place to post(apologies if not) but im planning to buy a dishwasher(around 400$) and was wondering what was the best way to maximize the miles/hits i could get?

thanks
Buy $10 Home Depot gift cards from the UA mall if you were targeted for the Months of Miles offer. A dishwasher purchase through the US mall would only earn 1 hit unless you were using a US CC/DC for the purchase.
Old Aug 29, 2011, 7:10 pm
Original Poster

thanks for all the tips
unfortunately as was non us res cant do credit cards and was not eligible for united offer..
i have switched back to us address now i wonder if i cant get entry to the ua promotion now
Old Sep 1, 2011, 12:49 pm

Programs: DL
Originally Posted by mrredskin
was 8/$ thru delta shopping either fri or sat!
Link? I have been watching the sears store through the delta shopping portal and have only seen a 4 miles/dollar offer going on thru today. TIA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.