Wiki Posts
Search

interesting .bomb error

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2009, 3:26 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

interesting .bomb error

so with all of my itineraries that are either "on hold" or "purchased" but NOT yet ticketed, i cannot seem to send me a copy of the itinerary. i get different error messages.

but for the one htat is "purchased" but not yet ticketed, when i try to send me a copy of the itinerary, i get a screen that had a bunch of what i thought were nonsense characters. then i looked closer, and it wasn't nonsense. it was actually all the notes the reservation agent put in the PNR about me! nothing bad (phew), but it had all the details of our conversation. i was surprised how detailed it was. outlined everythign i asked, and her exact answers. to be honest, i'm impressed, i think this is a good thing. but it never occured to me how detailed those notes were until i saw it for myself.

now, i want to find out if there's a way i can repeatedly get to see these notes. it definitely helps when there are schedule changes or other things that happen and the first agent you get is mean and won't help. i'd like to know what they notated in the PNR before calling back and trying to get a more reasonable fix to whatever the problem may be.
Old Sep 20, 2009, 3:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
Interesting. That could be a very useful .bomb error.
Old Sep 20, 2009, 4:05 pm
Suspended

But does anyone know how we can do this again and again?
Old Sep 20, 2009, 6:11 pm

Programs: UA Platinum 2MM(BIS)
Just to add to the list of new errors/features - I have just purchased an international ticket, outbound Jan 6th and when I tried to upgrade this segment I was only given the choice of using CR1's or 500 Mile cert's! I still had two SWU's that will expire Jan 31st, had to call a human to get the upgrade applied!
Old Sep 20, 2009, 6:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM. DL Plat, AS MVP
Originally Posted by if1km
Just to add to the list of new errors/features - I have just purchased an international ticket, outbound Jan 6th and when I tried to upgrade this segment I was only given the choice of using CR1's or 500 Mile cert's! I still had two SWU's that will expire Jan 31st, had to call a human to get the upgrade applied!
Unfortunately, this is not a new error!
Old Sep 20, 2009, 6:37 pm
Suspended

what would happen if you upgraded it with a CR1? i assume it would eventually get caught...?
Old Sep 20, 2009, 6:41 pm

Programs: UA MM, AS MVPG75K, Marriott Lifetime Gold
I'm getting the following error when I submit a request for an e500 upgrade:
System is currently unavailable, please try later

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.