Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UAL found my headset...what now?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2009, 12:31 pm

Programs: UA Premier, Hertz Gold, Marriot , Starwood
Left my QC2's on a plane in Denver a few years back and just chalked them up to a Christmas present for cleaning crew relative. Noticed they were gone when I was at RCC and had one of the "Matrons" actually walk back with me to the plane which was still at the gate and go and look for said missing items? Not to be found. We were in first. Filed missing item report and never heard anything back. Lucky you, were able to get yours back. Maybe things are changing these days? My own fault for leaving them on the seat but I guess I am not used to traveling with someone and my mom and I were coming back from Hawaii after a red eye. Brain dead me and my own fault but?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.