Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Coupon Exchange

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2002, 9:13 am
Original Poster

Coupon Exchange

Howdy folks... Long time no talk. My wife and I are planning a trip to Hawaii. Hotel prices are killing me.

I was wondering if anybody out there would be interested in trading a 1K upgrade cert or two for a weeks worth of 1/2 off hotel coupons.

The only stipulation I have is that I want to make sure the coupons will give me a significant discount (At the Sheraton NY, a United half off coupon only gets you 5 bucks/night off the regular rate)

I seem to remember a coupon trading forum the last time I was around here, but I couldn't find it quick enough, and I am a very impatient person .
Old Jan 25, 2002, 9:27 am
Original Poster

OK... I just realized that I'm sitting on 8 expired 1K certificates... So much for holding on to the good ones. I haven't actually been flying on United in a long time (although I am still a 1K). I imagine that I have some electronic upgrades. Can I give/trade those away? If not, what else can I offer you for your 1/2 off Hotel Coupons?
Old Jan 25, 2002, 9:37 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP
Hi Angry,

I might be able to help. I don't see your email in your profile. Why not drop me a line on my email address, which is in my profile

By the way the coupon Connection is the trading forum you were looking for. Don't be surprised if the moderator moves your (our?) thread there.

Regards

Lurker
Old Jan 25, 2002, 9:49 am

Programs: BD / BA / AF
Are you looking for hotel certs, or SWUs? I can't quite tell from your message?

If you're after hotel certs, drop me an e-mail.

------------------
Please visit The Mileage Runner's Toolkit and Unofficial United Airlines Guide
Old Jan 25, 2002, 10:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
I have 5 United hotel certs I'm happy to part with. Drop me an e-mail. (Click on the envelope graphic above this msg.)

[edited to say that any UA upgrade is of interest to me...]

[This message has been edited by gleff (edited 01-25-2002).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.