Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Credit Card EQM question

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2012, 12:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Send an SMS to Chase!

Finally heard back - a Chase rep said they'd send a message to UA to credit my 1,300-ish PQM I'm due.

I'm sure it's due to new FFNs...if you're missing the PQM, don't assume it's going to happen automatically (of course, that applies to all things UA these days).
Old May 4, 2012, 1:05 pm

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Originally Posted by UA-NYC
Finally heard back - a Chase rep said they'd send a message to UA to credit my 1,300-ish PQM I'm due.

I'm sure it's due to new FFNs...if you're missing the PQM, don't assume it's going to happen automatically (of course, that applies to all things UA these days).
Don't think it is related to FFN's. I've had PQM post properly after the switchover. I also had my card compromised after the switchover so they sent me a new one. It arrived with my new UA/old CO number on it with no action on my part. Chase has all this information

I will say I was sad to receive the CC and not see my 00088xxxxxx MP number on it
Old May 8, 2012, 11:51 am
Formerly known as CollegeFlyer

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA PLT, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5*
Question: Do you get EQMs for non-United purchases on united.com? For example if I book a LH or TK flight on united.com and pay with my Platinum UA visa, will I get EQMs for the purchase price, or is that only for purchases of UA flights?
Old May 9, 2012, 5:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
12 days late - finally had an EQM Adjustment line item show up in my activity, so have maxed out my 5K ual.com spend now. Hopefully I won't have to babysit the big 5K deposit for $35K spend.

Originally Posted by EsquireFlyer
Question: Do you get EQMs for non-United purchases on united.com? For example if I book a LH or TK flight on united.com and pay with my Platinum UA visa, will I get EQMs for the purchase price, or is that only for purchases of UA flights?
You should - the restriction was never "only UA flights on ual.com", it was just "purchases on ual.com".
Old May 9, 2012, 5:37 am

Programs: AS 100K, Marriott LT Platinum
I had thought I was in the same boat as other folks here -- missing credit for Jan purchases, having only seen that one Chase entry dated 2/29 under Non-Airline activity on the online statement

But in looking further at the math, it turns out that my Chase Bonus EQMs from Jan were in fact lumped in on the "2012 EQM conversion to PQM" line under Airline Activity dated 3/3

So now all I'm missing are for purchases from April, which would previously have credited at the end of May... So at least on my case, things are more on track than I realized... or UA for that matter, as I spoke to a clueless Houston-based MP rep and he had no idea. (His cluelessness may well be more of a CO IT issue: He claimed to only see the same screens we see in our statement, unlike in the PMUA days where they had fields only agents could see showing things like CC EQMs)
Old Nov 9, 2012, 11:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Trying to help out a friend to get EQMs posted after much stalling by Chase.
Does anybody have a screenshot of the promotion/conditions?

TIA.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 11:18 am

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Originally Posted by cesco.g
Trying to help out a friend to get EQMs posted after much stalling by Chase.
Does anybody have a screenshot of the promotion/conditions?

TIA.
What card, what "promotion", etc? More details are needed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.