DEN-MSP (or West coas flight to EAST)

Old Nov 12, 01, 10:35 pm
Original Poster

Location: Southern California - UA1K, Delta GM, Starwood Gold, Hilton Gold, AA Platinum
DEN-MSP (or West coas flight to EAST)

I have been noticing that the flights from the west coast to east have a real dead zone... if you want to connect out of Denver, you need to fly out at 2:20pm. No longer a 4:35pm option or later.... I noticed that the last flight to MSP gets in at 9pm.

I do not understand how UA can keep cutting flights for business travelers all the time.. this 7-7 window stinks.

The weird thing is that the on November 25, (Sunday) the late flight from DEN-MSP reappears. But get this, for only 1 day. Then it is gone again.

Is this schedule crazy? Can anyone else get to the midwest later than 2:20pm..??
Just my 2 cents of wasting my sunday.
Old Nov 13, 01, 9:06 am

LAX 1K,

I too noticed this. I'm not sure if I need to become reaccustomed to some of the schedule changes or simply get accustomed to another airline.

I fancy flying from SNA, so my options are even further limited.

Old Nov 13, 01, 9:15 am

Programs: UA, AA, Marriott, Hilton, Hertz
One of the things I liked about travelling to Midwest (OKC) than East Coast was being able to fly out about 4:00 PM from LAX. I was able to enjoy almost full Sunday at home.

Ever since United cancelled the 8:50 PM DEN-OKC flight, I have to take the 2:00 PM flight to get to OKC. There goes my Sunday .

Hopefully United brings back later flights (after 7 PM) back.
Old Nov 13, 01, 9:50 pm
Original Poster

Location: Southern California - UA1K, Delta GM, Starwood Gold, Hilton Gold, AA Platinum
I agree.. Sunday is a tough day. I will look for you guys on that 2:20 (or 2:15) flight out of SNA to DEN. I am really disappointed. I need to leave for the airport before 1pm.. and really miss the ability to leave at 3PM and have 2 hours after lunch to remember what Sunday was about. I fly out of either SNA or ONT now since it does not make too much of a difference due to the cuts in DEN.

I noticed alot of later flights on the Sunday after Thanksgiving.. check and see.. maybe you can switch to a later one

Search this Thread
Search Engine: