Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Membership Package Survey for GS, 1K, 1P and 2P

Membership Package Survey for GS, 1K, 1P and 2P

Old May 6, 09, 9:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Silver Medallion
Post Membership Package Survey for GS, 1K, 1P and 2P

Just got this in my inbox:

Dear Mr. Drummingcraig,

We are currently conducting a survey regarding your 2009 Elite Kit.

It will help us to improve this important member communication in the future.
Looks like it was specific to the 1K package as it had questions about the drink chits (usage and appearance, etc.) along with questions about the appearance of the package and materials being in line with level of status.

Anyhow, some interesting questions. At the end they ask if there's anything you'd like to see added to the 2010 package and I submitted this:

"A formal printout of the *S/Admit profile for the RCC which can be used to gain entry to RCC lounges when the employees aren't clear on the rules for *G access on same-day international itineraries -or- when to administer drink chits."
Old May 6, 09, 9:37 am

Programs: UA1K
Perhaps your survey was specific to the 1K kit because you're 1K. Maybe the 1Ps got a survey that's specific to 1P?

I took the survey. Funny they asked about the size of the drink chits. I think it's good that they also asked about the employee appreciation cards and e-mail.

One suggestion I offered was to bring back the booklets with the seating charts of each aircraft. Am I the only one who misses those?
Old May 6, 09, 9:37 am

Location: Palo Alto. Previously, below the approaches to Rwy 19 @ DCA or 28 @ ORD
Programs: UA 1K 0.8MM, AA EXP
Just completed the survey, too.

Regarding additions to the kit for subsequent years, I suggested vouchers for buy-on-board food / snacks.
Old May 6, 09, 9:38 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.021MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CWC Au-197; CCC Elite*; WoH Dis
My request for additions was
BOB vouchers, or at least the ability to use drink vouchers to purchase BOB meals. A keyring 1K card (instead of or in addition to the full-size card) could also be interesting.
I also noticed, after filling it out for both myself and my wife, that the order of some of the options is random so to make it harder to fill out the survey multiple times "by rote".
Old May 6, 09, 9:38 am

Programs: UA: 1P, SPG: PLT
1P's did receive a 1P specific survey, just finished it and questions were specific to the level.
Old May 6, 09, 9:40 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
rec'd the 1p survey

i rec'd a "premier executive membership package survey which was 1p specific and asked about the content of the membership pkg (minus the drink chits of course) and what could be improved, removed and such
Old May 6, 09, 9:40 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA Plat, AS MVPG
Originally Posted by hmy1 View Post
Perhaps your survey was specific to the 1K kit because you're 1K. Maybe the 1Ps got a survey that's specific to 1P?

I took the survey. Funny they asked about the size of the drink chits. I think it's good that they also asked about the employee appreciation cards and e-mail.

One suggestion I offered was to bring back the booklets with the seating charts of each aircraft. Am I the only one who misses those?
This 1P got a 1P-specific survey. Much the same questions although obviously we don't get the drink chit one.

Did remind me though that I have GTEM certs sitting somewhere around here that I need to start taking on the road with me..
Old May 6, 09, 9:41 am

Programs: UA "Lifetime" Gold and Silver Wings, AS MVPG75K, HH Diamond, IC Plat, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold
In keeping with practice, the survey was sent out as late as the kits themselves so I couldn't vouch for everything it actually contained, other than the card itself, beverage vouchers and personalized GTEM certs.
Old May 6, 09, 9:42 am

Programs: UA MM, AS MVPG, Marriott Lifetime Gold
If I recall correctly when I received my 2009 1K kit in 2008, I asked for electronic drink chits and electronic GTEMs.

I would never want a keyring card... those always seem to fall off.
Old May 6, 09, 9:43 am

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, Marriott Gold
I just received the email as well however the link to the survey doesn't work. I suspect it is specific for 1P vs. 1K.
Old May 6, 09, 10:29 am

Programs: UA 1K & 0.55 MM
thanks a lot

I got the same survey (1P) 34 minutes ago. I tried to take it, and was told that they had already "achieved its desired number of completions." Boo.

Thanks a lot, you guys. You're faster on the draw than I am, and now my voice has been stifled! At least I know that your comments are going to be on the mark. It's the non-Flyer Talk yahoos' comments that I'm worried about...
Old May 6, 09, 10:32 am

Programs: UA1K2MM ACMME50 SQPPS SPG PLAT(LTP) HHDiamond Marriott PLAT
Received one.Completed it.

Addition to the future Kits:
1. Modify the Drink Vouchers to be eligible for Drinks or BOB Food/Snacks.
2. Luggage Tags with the Current Status, Date & Membeship numbers in line with the other *A Carriers who offer luggage tags to their Top Tier Members each year in their membership kit.
Old May 6, 09, 10:32 am

Programs: UA Prem Exec
Dear United

I am always willing to help by filling out a survey. But please do not send me a link which I clicked on ONE hour after the message was time-stamped saying

"Thank you for trying to participate in our survey. However, the survey has achieved its desired number of completions.

Thanks again for participating!"

Old May 6, 09, 10:33 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, AA GLD
And just to confirm, there's a 2P survey as well.
Old May 6, 09, 10:36 am
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond
I just got and completed the survey...

Easy to do when I never received my Premier card this year.....

Search this Thread
Search Engine: