Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Interesting new - and old - food options at RCC's -- BOS and elsewhere

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Interesting new - and old - food options at RCC's -- BOS and elsewhere

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2009, 10:42 am

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by snic
always soft and squishy, as opposed to crunchy on the outside and spongy on the inside.
So well said!
Old Apr 24, 2009, 10:46 am

Programs: UA Silver, Hyatt Diamond
Last few times I was in the BOS RCC they had a really nice dried fruit mix-like cherries, strawberries, and kiwis, not your standard cheap stuff. A couple months ago they also had pitchers of fresh apple cider, which was great.
Old Apr 24, 2009, 10:50 am
Formerly known as CollegeFlyer

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA PLT, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5*
BOS also has the 3 cereal dispensers and commercial toaster now. And yes, there are soda cans in the fridge underneath the cereal counter.
Old Apr 25, 2009, 11:01 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by warreng24
I swear that the two DEN RCC's are the worst in the system when it comes to snack selections.

Most of the time there aren't any snacks out. Oh wait, except for the warm yogurt sitting out in the bowl of water at 1100.

From 1000 to noon. There is like ZIPPO out. They don't tend to transition to "lunchtime" snack items until after noon. And the food service people are slower than molasses. Bring out one item. Disappear. Re-appear 15 min later to bring out a stack of napkins. Disappear. Rinse Lather Repeat.
I agree. I was at the Denver RCC on 4/24 (DEN-LAX) and all they had were those same old stale mini-bagels and cream cheese. I hope they get with the program real soon.
Old Apr 26, 2009, 10:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
At the BOS RCC right now. The selection is as described. I also find it interesting that the crackers are the same Pepperidge Farm variety, but they're loose rather than in those little packages. Kudo's to UA for saving packaging, unless the staff takes them out!

And, the staff rocks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.