Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What to expect on EXplus CRJ 700?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2009, 8:56 pm
Used to be 'g_leyser'

Location: Brandon Johnson International Airport (expect delays)
Programs: AA PlatPro, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Plat, Reno Air MEGA Platinum
Definitely BDL-ORD.

I find there is very little difference between Row 3 on the E170 and First class.

JMHO.
Old Jan 20, 2009, 8:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by FBKSan
Just flew DEN-SBA in F and indeed received a snack box. (Snack Box = St. Dalfour pasta and veggies, mixed nuts, pretzels, raspberry honey mustard sauce, fruit juice 'nuggets'). Seats are moderately better, and of course free drinks.

I thought the upgrade was worth it, although I'm still in the 2P upgrade-whenever-humanly-possible mode. (Is that 1P mode, as well?)
As a 1P, I would do have to manage my e-500's...probably 75% or more of my flights (especially the ExPlus ones) could have been upgraded with e-500's but I don't have that many to spare so I try to save them for meal flights and flights that are over 500's but under 551 so that I don't have have to use more than one e-500 (SFO-PDX and MCI-DEN for example...the MCI flights are SOOOOOOO easy to upgrade...even when I was a "lowly" 2P).
Old Jun 15, 2011, 11:30 am

Programs: AA PLT, DL GLD, HHonors Diamond, Priority Club PLT, Hertz PC
Flying IAD-CMH i can move up from Y to Y+ for very cheap. From this thread, am I correct in assuming that alcohol is free in economy plus? also, what about IAD-LGA, same deal?
Old Jun 15, 2011, 11:33 am
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by jlp187
Flying IAD-CMH i can move up from Y to Y+ for very cheap. From this thread, am I correct in assuming that alcohol is free in economy plus? also, what about IAD-LGA, same deal?
no and no
One of the UX carriers had a free alchol promo, not sure it is still active and defintively not the policy for most UX or UA domestic mainline.
Old Jun 15, 2011, 11:38 am

Programs: AA PLT, DL GLD, HHonors Diamond, Priority Club PLT, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
no and no
One of the UX carriers had a free alchol promo, not sure it is still active and defintively not the policy for most UX or UA domestic mainline.
cheers
Old Jun 15, 2011, 11:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
The only promo I can think of was this one from last August.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...omy+free+drink

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.