Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BOB will count for everyday double miles

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2008, 4:45 pm

Programs: UA 1k, AA Exec Plt 2MM, HH Diamond, *wood Gold, disgruntled Amex Ex-Centurion
Originally Posted by evanroberts

If you buy a buy-on-board meal on United using your Chase Platinum credit card, it will register as "Dining and Entertainment," and you will get everyday double miles.
Come on, do you really think that BOB qualifies as "Dining"? In that case, you should get double miles at the dentist's for your root canal, as that should count as "Entertainment".

Last edited by colonius; Oct 7, 2008 at 7:03 pm
Old Oct 7, 2008, 6:13 pm

Programs: UA GS, Avis CHM, Marriott & SPG & PC Plat., Hyatt & Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by colonius
Come on, do you real thing that BOB qualifies as "Dining"? In that case, you should get double miles at the dentist's for your root canal, as that should count as "Entertainment".
Entertainment - heck no! That would only be possible for those watching you...
Old Oct 7, 2008, 9:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 2MM/GS; SPG Lifetime Plat; MHC Lifetime; Tar Heel forever; and I "Dig the Pig" at Piggly Wiggly
Originally Posted by BlissWorld
I thought UA accepts cash only?
Not that this poster would ever sit in the back of the bus and personally know if cc is accepted!

Back Of the Bus. Is that really what BOB means?
Old Oct 7, 2008, 9:22 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by kevinsac
Back Of the Bus. Is that really what BOB means?
These days, it's Back (of the bus) Or Business...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.