Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

treshold bonus (97) -bonus for 2 business/first awards (98) - what's in 99

Old Jun 30, 1998, 1:29 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus

as a 1k (in Switzerland) i got a lot's of bonus miles in 97: treshold bonus. fewer credits (40'000) for a 2-partner-ticket (98) and now I read (hidden in the newest UA timetable) that UA gives up 2-tickets-awards per march-31-99. I feel "cheated" - and you?
Old Jun 30, 1998, 1:34 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
sorry to bother you with my "peculiar" Swiss-side of UA-Mileage-Plus-aspects. Let me add to the above message: and UA gave up (with very short notice) the IAD-ZRH-connection per 1st-march-98. So there is no direct UA connection left in Switzerland (only throug connecting LH). What did they advertise? If we don't fly there - does it exist?

I can assure you: We exist.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.