Search

United is losing a good one...

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2008, 1:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1MM, Delta Plat
Unhappy United is losing a good one...

For those of us who have gone through SNA know that the RCC there has one of the finest UA employees around. Unfortunately, the RCC coordinator for SNA whose name rhymes with "Party," is leaving UA in an early-out deal.

She took the time to know the regulars and was always one step ahead of the irrops that were common in SNA.

Good luck! ^
Old Sep 9, 2008, 2:03 am

Programs: UA 2K, MM, SPG PLT
It is always sad when the good ones go... (not that I ever made it to the SNA RCC..)

but good luck regardless!
Old Sep 9, 2008, 4:08 am

Programs: Free Agent
Yes, she told me the news last month, and while I was sad to see her go, it seemed like the best thing for her to do. It's a shame as she's gone beyond the call of duty several times for me. We've been on a first name basis for 6 years!

However, the staff at the SNA RCC is still one of the best in the system!
Old Sep 9, 2008, 4:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1MM, Delta Plat
Last year, she was voted best RCC agent in the company by the other RCC agents.
Old Sep 9, 2008, 9:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Mile Nobody, Marriott Platinum Elite, SPG Gold
With the cut in flights from SNA, would anyone really be surprised if they closed SNA RCC? When I started reading the OP, I assumed that's where he was going.
Old Sep 9, 2008, 12:53 pm

Programs: DL: DM / Royal Ambassador /PC:Plat / Hertz:5*
I was at the SNA RCC last week and she was working, always courteous and kind. Another good one gone...
Old Sep 9, 2008, 1:06 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Plat, Hertz P Circle
I'm saddened to see UA at SNA lose another great agent and wish her the best of luck. So many of the friendly and familiar faces at my home airport have gone on to bigger and better things over the years. It just doesn't feel the same anymore when I travel these days and don't recognize any of the faces at the check in counter or the gates.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.