ANA navigation

Old Aug 10, 2008, 6:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: alaska, united, air france, lufthansa,delta, starwood
ANA navigation

I've done my best to search this site for basic ANA navigation help but cannot get the ABCs of using it to find star award availability (which I know does not equal United's).
Can anybody please provide me with a primer on how to use the ANA site. I've become an ANA member and played with it for hours all to no avail.

In the alternative, if my search skills stink, a link to the thread showing me how to use the ANA site would be greatly appreciated.

thank you
Old Aug 10, 2008, 7:02 pm
SJC

Programs: UA 1K2MM
Go to here:

https://aswbe-i.ana.co.jp/p_per/sky_...SearchLogin.do

Enter your member number and password. Click on "Use Star Alliance Member Airlines", on the next page, enter the dates and points of travel.
Old Aug 10, 2008, 7:03 pm

Programs: UA 2P, SPG Gold
on the home page, once you have logged in, there's a drop down menu called "Awards Redemption" in the lower left.

From that menu, select "Award Reservation" and hit Go. That will open a pop-up window with the search function. From there, you can pick a single airline or star alliance search.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.