Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Question about mileage credit for SAS flying

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2008, 4:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Gold, UA/CO Silver, MR Silver, Hyatt Silver, Starwood Silver

Hi,

Sorry for this question, this is the first time I have encountered this problem.

I flew CMH-IAD-CPH, first part on United, second on SAS. I originally had my US FF # on the reservation, and recieved the credit for the CMH-IAD segment. I then looked and saw that US does not honor the fare class for miles on SAS (W I think).

I see that United offers 50% of the miles for W class on SAS. I was wondering, if I sent this ticket into United for mileage credit, would I get the 50% of the miles for the IAD-CPH segment, even though the boarding pass has a US FF # on it?

Thanks for any help on this.

UVAFlyer
Old May 1, 2008, 4:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

If it has the US FF number on the BP I'm guessing you're out of luck, sorry!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.