Wiki Posts
Search

UA Contact Informantion

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2008, 12:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA1k-to-UAnada, HiltonLowAsUCanGo, HertzDoesntMatter
UA Contact Informantion

This has happened several times recently, I'm not sure I have all the details straight so bear with me

My MP contat profile lists my mobile as my phone contact. I've recently needed to make changes to ticketed trips and each time the MP1k person has asked for my contact information at the changed city. I always repeat it is my mobile and ask what they have as contact info. The contact info associated with the ticket is my home phone. When I ask how to change I get directed to the 'web' and instructed that it needs to be changed in 3 places...

Admittedly the 1k folks don't know the intricacies of UA's profiling system so I don't press.

Any hints on how to get my contact information for the ticket changed to my mobile without messing up other stuff

I know I can call tech or web support, but thought this would be more fun

TIA
Old Apr 19, 2008, 1:06 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA-1K, Marriott-Gold, SPG-Gold, IC RA/Plat, Amtrak Select
The 1K desk cannot change your profile.

You need to log in to UA.com and sign in, then change your preferd contact information

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.