FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-mileage-plus-pre-merger-504/)
-   -   Netflix 4,000 United Air miles bonus [Merged] (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-mileage-plus-pre-merger/810549-netflix-4-000-united-air-miles-bonus-merged.html)

legallyblond Dec 18, 2007 6:07 pm

Netflix 4,000 United Air miles bonus [Merged]

I ordered NETFLIX's smallest movie package about 2 weeks ago and 4,000 miles posted on the 15th on this month!!!!! Much faster than I thought:D

TonyBurr Dec 18, 2007 8:42 pm

I have Netflex, how did you get Miles for it?

anishub Dec 18, 2007 9:07 pm

It was a bIG surprise for me, I just got the account for about 2 weeks and the miles posted!!! ^

Thank you Netflix for the fast action :D:D:D

coldfoot Dec 18, 2007 10:15 pm

netflix rocks.... hope it meets your expectations

unfortunately as subscribers since day 1 we don't get the promo miles.....:td:

nwflyboy Dec 18, 2007 11:44 pm

I got the miles on the netflix deal when I signed up a year or so ago.

Now I'm was wondering if I cancel my netflix membership now and Mrs. nwflyboy signs up for the same deal, if she will get the miles.

Anybody know if they check mailing address or email accounts to disqualify multiple accounts/bonuses in the same household?

chuckd Dec 18, 2007 11:49 pm

I signed up for the cheap one as well (again) and my miles just posted. I got the cheap one, since turnaround time here is almost nil, and I only have time for a movie or two a week anyway.
I've received miles for this three times, twice using my address and once using my mom's. I just switch back and forth between this and blockbuster, but since netflix seems to have improved their product so much I think I may stick around.

ALadyNCal Jan 28, 2008 10:53 am

We had canceled NETFLIX about a year ago. We wanted to re-activate the account and I looked for the best mileage offer and it was United. Signed up using a different email account thru the link from United. You are supposed to get two free weeks and then start the membership. We signed up on January 7th and our 4K miles already posted ^ Less than three weeks :p

JumboJetLA Apr 8, 2008 11:38 am

netflix 4,000 United Air miles bonus

a short while ago Netflix was offering 4000 bonus miles to sign up.. now its 2000 with the United card... did that offer go bye bye?? if not anyone have the link ?

THANKS

N334AA Apr 8, 2008 12:39 pm

I think it's still going actually. Here's the link:

http://secure.unitedmileageplus.com/MP0703NFO.jsp

Miles posted about 2 weeks after signup too.

dldkjones Apr 8, 2008 5:55 pm

Will I qualify for the 4K if I use my wife's MP Visa card for which I also have a card?

N334AA Apr 8, 2008 6:26 pm

Originally Posted by dldkjones (Post 9540271)
Will I qualify for the 4K if I use my wife's MP Visa card for which I also have a card?

You want to have the miles credited to your account but use your wife's card which is linked to her account? Not sure about that one.

JumboJetLA Apr 11, 2008 4:35 pm

thanks!!! found it and signed up 4000 miles is alost a 120.00 purchas to buy miles :)

Kahanabob Apr 11, 2008 4:54 pm

Did you have to sign up for a specific duration or can you bail out whenever you want?

rc408 Apr 14, 2008 7:59 am

Originally Posted by Kahanabob (Post 9558186)
Did you have to sign up for a specific duration or can you bail out whenever you want?

I've always just stayed for the first paid month and then cancelled and have always received my miles.

djmp Apr 14, 2008 9:02 am

Originally Posted by rc408 (Post 9568575)
I've always just stayed for the first paid month and then cancelled and have always received my miles.

Don't T&Cs say mileage bonus applies to new NetFlix members only (i.e. excludes those who have previously had service)?