Search

Upgrade availability

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2011, 1:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF WP (OW Emerald) + LTG
Upgrade availability

Hi folks,

I tried booking a H class oneway JFK-LAX on the premium service flights on 6 July (I tried several including UA 712). United.com says "The itinerary you selected is not eligible for the upgrade". Telephone inquiry resulted in "flight is full" explanation. Would that be right? Or do you think it is perhaps that the inventory has not been released yet?

Thanks for your advice. The upgrade is from a family member using "regional". He is 1K MM. [Oh to be so up there!]
Old May 3, 2011, 1:45 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K(0.7MM) Hilton Gold/La Quinta Gold
H is available on the 6th for all the flights, not sure why you want H though.

NC= 0 on all the flights,which means you would be wait listed for the upgrade and would need to wait until seats open up.

Check the flights out using expert mode/book with miles and you can see the various fare buckets.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.