Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "ANA Booking Tool and UA MP Awards" Thread [Merged]

Consolidated "ANA Booking Tool and UA MP Awards" Thread [Merged]

Old Jul 2, 2012, 3:36 pm

Originally Posted by ckpeter
That's certainly an unusual policy.

If I remember correctly, ANA actually sends you a physical membership package in the mail, so your other option could have been to wait until the package arrive, and figure out your membership number from the card.
I could wait, but it might last two months. I need ANA booking tool for next two to three weeks.
However they solved my problem but not like any other one would solve that...
Old Jul 16, 2012, 1:18 pm

Trying to J redeem for my dad........ How come on UA it shows a very limited number of options on its Star Alliance partners, but on ANA or Aeroplan it shows plenty more options displayed?

Called UA-SIN office and...."Cannot this, cannot that...... this not available, that not available".......

how do i redeem the others?

Would like to get OZ, NH.......

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.