Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

I battle the Dulles RCC matron- you know who won! [Merged Threads]

I battle the Dulles RCC matron- you know who won! [Merged Threads]

Old Sep 11, 2007, 5:17 pm

Programs: UA 1K/1MM ★G, DL Silver, Amtrak ES, Hilton Diamond,Nexus
Originally Posted by kevinsac
Last Sunday, I arrived on the SFO-IAD morning flight, connecting to LH F to FRA. I decided to stop by the RCC.

First, the matron kindly told me that I was eligible to use the UA IFL....which was a nice gesture. But then she told me that United preferred if I used to LH Lounge in B. (I had over 2 hours' before departure, so it was not as if she was concerned that I had a close connection). I'm not sure if she knew that the LH lounge was under construction and that LH uses VS Clubhouse for F pax.
I had not even thought of LH at IAD before....

According to the LH website, they state that the LH lounge at IAD is contracted to NW:

Contract lounge
Airport Washington - Dulles International
Location Concourse B, Gate B20
Name Northwest Worldclub Lounge

Does that mean *G can use the NW club when travelling internationally at IAD?
Old Sep 11, 2007, 5:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by droopydog
I had not even thought of LH at IAD before....

According to the LH website, they state that the LH lounge at IAD is contracted to NW:

Contract lounge
Airport Washington - Dulles International
Location Concourse B, Gate B20
Name Northwest Worldclub Lounge

Does that mean *G can use the NW club when travelling internationally at IAD?
No - it's not a *G lounge.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.