Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Summer Award Travel: What's Up?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2007, 6:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA1K/3MM, AA & DL 1MM, *wood Plat, Hertz Pres.
Summer Award Travel: What's Up?

I just got off the phone with United GS trying to book summer award travel to europe on LH and they had no FC seats from the west coast in July. Zip from SFO, DEN or LAX. Any idea what is up?
Old Feb 17, 2007, 7:34 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Fairmont Platinum, United Silver, National Exec
Those seats are in high demand and summer is not too far away at this point...
Old Feb 17, 2007, 7:37 pm

Programs: BD Gold (and future SEN), 0.2MM AA EXP, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Ask them to look for LH seats from BOS, JFK or EWR. I scored 2 seats from JFK to MUC and return through FRA, and I just had them add the domestic segs afterwards. Takes a nice agent to look for this; I believe that they are *supposed* to do it by start point/end point. The stupid reservations system only looks for standard connections, which means routing through IAD, ORD or other Hubs. I didnt have any luck for PDX, DFW, DEN or MIA, but I know that there were still seats as of last week out of the east coast destinations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.