Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Mileage Summary has line for booking bonus but 0 miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2006, 10:59 am
CMV
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Delta Gold, UA Gold

Has anyone else encountered the following?

In my online Mileage Plus account summary, there are lines for the online booking bonus and the OLCI bonus, but the fields all have zeros in them. Will the zeros eventually change to the correct number of miles or do I need to call Mileage Plus.

An example:

Nov 13, 2006 EASY CHECK-IN BONUS - MPDH15 0 0 0 0
Nov 13, 2006 UA 950 E Class SFO to IAD 2,419 0 2,419 4,838
Nov 23, 2006 UA 7186 V Class IAD to BUF 500 0 500 1,000
Nov 26, 2006 UNITED.COM BOOKING BONUS 0 0 0 0

Thanks.
Old Dec 1, 2006, 11:00 am

I believe there is a thread/post on this and that it would be fixed this weekend or something.
Old Dec 1, 2006, 12:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by DetroitFlyer
I believe there is a thread/post on this and that it would be fixed this weekend or something.
Correct, it is a well known problem. Actually, IIRC, if it shows as zero that means that it actually posted.
Old Dec 1, 2006, 2:14 pm

I called..

I did call MP yesterday regarding this issue because I see the same information on my summery. Her response is that the bonus miles are posted on the account (it should add up) - although it currently shows "0" on the statement. UA is "working-on-it."
Old Dec 1, 2006, 2:58 pm

Programs: UA Million Miler (Gold), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by flyinggirls
I did call MP yesterday regarding this issue because I see the same information on my summery. Her response is that the bonus miles are posted on the account (it should add up) - although it currently shows "0" on the statement. UA is "working-on-it."
I got the same response to an e-mail I sent last week. I sure don't have time to see if those bonuses truly are in my total miles.
Old Dec 7, 2006, 11:41 am

MileTracker, though, still gets it right!
Old Dec 7, 2006, 11:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Yeah. UA is working on it as they did work on the old dot.bomb for several years and were able to come with the new piece of s...!
Old Dec 7, 2006, 7:27 pm

Programs: UA1K 3MM, AS MVP 75K Gold
At least, UA is trying to break out the different ways you can earn miles even if for now the booking bonuses show 0 miles. Does anyone know why there is no category for OLCI?
Old Dec 7, 2006, 7:51 pm

Programs: UA, AA, WN; HH, MR, IHG
Originally Posted by honmani2
At least, UA is trying to break out the different ways you can earn miles even if for now the booking bonuses show 0 miles. Does anyone know why there is no category for OLCI?
OLCI does have a bonus entry if you qualified for the bonus and if it posted. For example, I see this entry for my recent flights:

EASY CHECK-IN BONUS - MPDH15

That is how the OLCI entry looks. It may take up to 4-6 weeks to post, as usual. If it doesn't post, call MP. Remember you can only get it 10 times under the same promo number, though...
Old Dec 7, 2006, 7:53 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by honmani2
Does anyone know why there is no category for OLCI?
There is in my summary. It's listed as EASY CHECK-IN BONUS - MPDH15.
Old Dec 8, 2006, 2:34 pm

Programs: AS MVP, HH Silver VIP, IHG Platinum, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by cepheid
Remember you can only get it 10 times under the same promo number, though...
Rats, I maxed mine out by the end of calendar year 2005, no wonder I haven't seen that entry lately!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.