Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ual.com change: merging of old and beta

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2006, 10:02 am
Suspended

Programs: UA/CO(1K-PLT), AA(PLT), QR, EK, Marriott(PLT), Hilton(DMND)
Originally Posted by holtju2
All the same problems that they had on the first release:

For the record I cannot access my MP activity for most of the year:

There was an error in processing your request. Please see the message below for instructions.

An error has occurred, please try again later

My itinerary details

NA_admin.ibe_settings.power_search_options.service _class_display.

What's the point of releasing half baked "upgrade" that is probably as buggy as the old dot.bomb?
I'm having the same problem. The default account activity seems to be 60 days. Try going further back than 60 days and it blows up.
Old Nov 19, 2006, 10:11 am

Programs: riding the lifetime status. DL MM / AA MM
Originally Posted by philthered
It seems that the only thing that works is the front page. I'm trying to book award travel and all I get is 404 Not Found. Trying to book normal travel and I get the same thing.
i'm getting the same -- looks like "travel.united.com" cannot be found, which is odd, since i can resolve it to 209.87.113.100, and accessing that address redirects to the "new and improved united.com beta access page". i guess it's new and improved because there are no longer links on it......
Old Nov 19, 2006, 10:14 am
Suspended

How utterly pathetic that they launched this live.
Old Nov 19, 2006, 10:14 am

Originally Posted by gfowler-ord-1k
And in one of my itineraries it is showing that Ted is flying 744s PHX-SFO. If only it were true....
Ted prefer upper deck. Rar!

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626396
Old Nov 19, 2006, 10:16 am

Programs: UA 1K (2MM), Marriott Lifetime Titanium (UGH), Uber Diamond
The problem I am having with "my itineraries" is that reservations made by my travel agent arent showing up. Only reservation I have made are visible. This is bad, bad, bad as most of my travel is work related. I cant check for schedule changes, request upgrades, etc...

Old Nov 19, 2006, 10:18 am

Programs: AA 'kettle', Marriott Gold, ICH Gld, Hertz 5*
OK, I'm getting other people's names and full flight information interspersed with my past itineraries....

Why they didn't hold this back until at least after the holidays defies logic....

Pat
Old Nov 19, 2006, 10:18 am

Programs: AA EXP, AS 75K, UA 1MM Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Plat, National EE, Hertz PC
My computer is unable to resolve travel.united.com whatsoever. Not using Comcast - I have Verizon DSL.
Old Nov 19, 2006, 10:19 am

Originally Posted by SFO_Chad
The problem I am having with "my itineraries" is that reservations made by my travel agent arent showing up. Only reservation I have made are visible. This is bad, bad, bad as most of my travel is work related. I cant check for schedule changes, request upgrades, etc...

Another posted mentioned the same thing, but then he realized that his TA had messed up and did not add/had dropped his MP number from the booking. Make sure that's not the case for you first. I thought they had caught the bug (per the master thread) for TA bookings.
Old Nov 19, 2006, 10:20 am

Originally Posted by camachinist
OK, I'm getting other people's names and full flight information interspersed with my past itineraries....

Why they didn't hold this back until at least after the holidays defies logic....

Pat
Wow, that is bad... can't even imagine how that could happen!
Old Nov 19, 2006, 10:35 am

Originally Posted by holtju2
All the same problems that they had on the first release:

For the record I cannot access my MP activity for most of the year:

There was an error in processing your request. Please see the message below for instructions.

An error has occurred, please try again later

My itinerary details

NA_admin.ibe_settings.power_search_options.service _class_display.

What's the point of releasing half baked "upgrade" that is probably as buggy as the old dot.bomb?
I don't get that.

The beta site is fine IMO. I agree with Zach though, some *A flight are much
harder to find now.
Old Nov 19, 2006, 11:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, Delta Plat
It doesn't even pull up my itineraries for me. Tells me to call customer service.
Old Nov 19, 2006, 11:20 am

Programs: United 1K, Starwood Platinum
Angry

My seating assignments disapperead or is incorrect on atleast 1/2 of my itinearies... I have about 20,000 miles of trip in Nov/Dec and took me about 10 minutes to re-confirm my seating assignments with the Customer Service folks at the Premier Exec desk. They are also surprised about the discrepancy and said will look into the problem. I just hope when I'm checking in online I don't lose my seats or wrong seats appear on my boarding pass
Old Nov 19, 2006, 11:53 am

Originally Posted by SFO_Chad

Try "Request Upgrade", then you can see the old format.
Old Nov 19, 2006, 11:58 am

Programs: Former UA Premex, now dirt
Originally Posted by mzkaiser
... The beta site is fine IMO...
I was getting the same "cannot be displayed" error all night, but right now it seems to be working correctly. Apparently the .bomb gnomes are working this weekend. Will wonders never cease!

JR
Old Nov 19, 2006, 12:59 pm
Suspended

Programs: UNITED 2K HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by Paubri
I've lost the ability to see how many e-500s I have banked since the upgrade summary appears to be gone. Anyone find how to get there?
Go on the MP tab hit e ugrades then hit e ug summary it works they will prob put it on the left later

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.