Wiki Posts
Search

ual.bomb - Check Price of Itinerary

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2006, 1:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5*, Avis First
ual.bomb - Check Price of Itinerary

Has anyone noticed that with the new enhancements to My Itineraries, it is now not possible to check the price of your current itinerary without changing one of the segments?

Overall, I like the updates... it is much easier to see how much more it would cost you to change your return flight SFO-ORD because they swapped equipment on you and you're in F on a 752 instead of C on a 3-class 777. But it was nice to be able to quickly refare your trip once a week or so and get that nice refund.
Old Oct 3, 2006, 2:55 pm

Yeah I like that feature.

Speaking of Prices and UA.bomb, I was trying to book two flights last night and not only were segments viewable on ITA not showing up, but once I forced them through the fare was nearly double ITA's quote.

I called dearest Sherry at Ameniti and got the same flights at the right price.
Old Oct 3, 2006, 4:52 pm

Programs: US Silver, HH Gold VIP, Avis Preferred Select. P-*A Silver
You know what gives me the red a**...is that you cant book multi-stop flights like you can on other sites...i.e. RNO-PDX, MFR-SEA, SEA-RNO, etc. The united.bomb website only lets you book a multi-city flight where you must leave from the airport that you originally flew into
Old Oct 3, 2006, 5:11 pm

Programs: UA 2MM 1K, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Premier
Originally Posted by tonyflo04
You know what gives me the red a**...is that you cant book multi-stop flights like you can on other sites...i.e. RNO-PDX, MFR-SEA, SEA-RNO, etc. The united.bomb website only lets you book a multi-city flight where you must leave from the airport that you originally flew into
Yes you can, just do a PDX - MFR 'trave by ground' option. @:-)
Old Oct 3, 2006, 8:32 pm

Programs: UA 1P
Originally Posted by SafariMatt
Has anyone noticed that with the new enhancements to My Itineraries, it is now not possible to check the price of your current itinerary without changing one of the segments?
You can still check the price. Choose "change itinerary," then "check the price of the itinerary." Some aesthetic tinkering, but still the same procedure as always.
Old Oct 3, 2006, 9:00 pm

Programs: united airlines
Originally Posted by mzkaiser
Yeah I like that feature.

Speaking of Prices and UA.bomb, I was trying to book two flights last night and not only were segments viewable on ITA not showing up, but once I forced them through the fare was nearly double ITA's quote.

I called dearest Sherry at Ameniti and got the same flights at the right price.
Isn't that an opportunity for the Lowest Fare Guarantee, getting you a matching price and a $50 cert?
Old Oct 3, 2006, 9:14 pm

Programs: UA 1P MM, SPG Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by tonyflo04
Sorry for the innocence, ignorance, stupidity or lack of being hip, but what is the "red a**"? Red donkey? Does that make sense?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.