Wiki Posts
Search

FRA Lounge for F and C traveler

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2006, 7:15 am
Suspended

Programs: SQ, UA, BD
Originally Posted by PDXbased1K
First of all WHY do UA IFCL´s accept LH departing passengers but LH does not accept UA F Passengers in it´s first class lounges. It would seem since LH is restricting UA F passengers to Star Gold Lounges then UA should do the same ( and the IFCL is not a Star Gold Lounge). I was under the impression that holding a Star Alliance F boarding pass would entitle access to any first class lounge systemwide on the day of departure.
Just to let you know, that's only ONE question. Did you have a second one as you originally mentioned?

And to answer this - I would be careful in opening a pot of worms here. Go to the LH forum where (a couple of months ago) they were discussing whether what LH was doing with the FCL is legal.

Last edited by attention deficit; Aug 27, 2006 at 7:35 am
Old Aug 27, 2006, 2:45 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, HH Diamond, MR/RC Plat, KLM Plat, AS MVPG75K, UA Gold
Haha I guess my second question was...

Basically if you flying United and are a star gold flying economy, business or first it makes no difference, you only have access to the exact same lounges?

I knew we couldn't access the FC Terminal, but asuumed the FCL lounges would bes accessible..

On a lighter note, when we got to the United gate for boarding I expressed to the agent upon boarding how much I HATE LH and she said "yeah we here that a lot" and oh by the way " I work for LH" LOL I felt kinda dumb but she took it well

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.