Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Are stopovers permitted using Mileage Plus Award to AKL via SYD?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Are stopovers permitted using Mileage Plus Award to AKL via SYD?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2008, 9:23 am

Programs: WN,UA,AA,
Originally Posted by Happy
I changed the outbound from SFO/AKL to LAX/AKL as there are 2 biz seats available on NZ 5 but only 1 available on NZ 7. Still only 1 biz seat on the inbound AKL/SFO NZ 8 and 0 biz seat on AKL/LAX, or SYD/LAX, even on UA metal.

No domestic F due to no direct flight between Florida and West Coast by UA. All flights connect at either DEN or ORD and those are TED flights.

One agent is willing to wailist us on F on the SFO/ORD. but another agent says I have to call back to check and refuses to wailist us on F on the ORD/LAX.

Definitely do your homework on ANA site and on UA site to get your ducks in a row before you call UA.
ANA award search results are no longer march what UA offers.
Time changes, since the oil hits over $130 right now.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=841071

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.