On NZ business premier - lounge access?

Old Jan 8, 2006, 1:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K (2MM), Marriott Lifetime Titanium (UGH), Uber Diamond
On NZ business premier - lounge access?

I am on SFO-AKL in Air New Zealand's new business premier. I was wondering if I would be able to access the UA IFL at SFO seeing as I am in the 'highest' cabin of service offered by NZ?? I am guessing the answer is NO since I am not in first, but just curious about others experiences.

Thanks. Chad
Old Jan 8, 2006, 2:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Nah.
No. You are not travelling in F. Despite how nice C might be on NZ, it is still C, not F.

I believe that NZ uses the SFO RCC which is still ncie, but you will have to take your 2 drink chits and like em--that's all you'll get. If you prefer though, you can use the SQ SKL next door. Check the opening times on the SQ website, as it is only open for the SQ flights, but it has an open bar and much nicer food than the RCC.
Old Jan 8, 2006, 4:15 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Last time I checked the SQ lounge was not open at the time NZ flight leaves.
Old Jan 8, 2006, 5:03 pm

I have also been told no, although I have not had a chance to try yet as I've had tight connections in SFO and gone straight to the gate. I have been told no to using the United Arrivals Lounge on full paid business into SFO multiple times, they said it has to be on UA. Let us know how you make out.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.