Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Hey United-Take New Years Packages off of Website!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2005, 9:37 pm
Original Poster

Hey United, take the New Years getaway specials off of your website! Has anyone else noticed this? It is January 8 and still up there.

Perhaps some advertisements might make better use (and $) for your space!
Old Jan 8, 2005, 9:41 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K, IC RA
If you click on it they're not just for NYE but for the month of January. Don't you celebrate the new year well into February?

... at FT with access to archival information.

Last edited by magiciansampras; Jan 8, 2005 at 9:42 pm Reason: Really idiotic spelling on my part was included in my first message. So what I did was I went on FT and hit "edit" so I could take the bad spelling out. Now no one wil be the wiser except th
Old Jan 8, 2005, 9:45 pm

Programs: UA MM Platinum; HH Diamond; Marriott Gold; Starwood Gold; Hyatt Discoverist; Avis Preferred Plus
Originally Posted by Ord747Cle
It is January 8 and still up there.
Purchase by January 10, 2005
Old Jan 8, 2005, 9:58 pm

I still notice many of those 2004 Early Bird bonus miles poster in many parts of the country. I guess it's UA trying to remind us once upon a time about a year ago, they were really nice to us.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.