Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bin Hogs!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2004, 11:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by elCheapoDeluxe
If someone from row 23 puts their bag above my row 6 seat, even when there is space further back just so that they don't have to carry it, then you just get creative. Take their bag out. Stuff your bag in. Hand their bag to the FA and say, "I'm sorry - my bag just won't fit. Could you check this for me please?"
Originally Posted by mdchips
I took his bag out of the overhead, placed my bag in it's place, and gate checked his bag. Bad I know, but somehow it made me feel better.
How did either of you know the final destination of the owner?

In my experience, with enough rearranging or force, one can always fit another bag into the overhead.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.