Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Baht Run

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2005, 8:46 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, SPG Plat
There are currently 3 round trip flights a day between Chiang Mai and Mae Hong Song- price is 2140 baht or about $52 per flight. Says you earn miles, but not sure if you get the 500 miles per segment. In addition here is a quote from the TC's for this flight from the Thai website.

Maximum two bookings per day, per user ID (4 seats per booking).

So it would appear you would be limited to 2 rt's a day.
Old Jul 30, 2005, 9:03 pm

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
hmm

where did you find this restriction about 2 roundtrips?
if i buy 2 seats, do i get double miles on thai?
Old Aug 1, 2005, 12:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
I suspect that buying 2 seats in your name, would just lose money as you can only be allocated 1 seat against each unique pax name, the other seat you brought would be a 'no-show'.....
Old Aug 1, 2005, 1:51 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by derpelikan
where did you find this restriction about 2 roundtrips?
if i buy 2 seats, do i get double miles on thai?
From the Thai web site. Book a flight from Chiang Mai to Mae Hong Son and then read the terms and conditions on the requested ticket. Just do a dummy booking and you get the T&C's for the flight booked.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.