Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E+ on Transatlantic 767

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2004, 12:31 pm
Original Poster

E+ on Transatlantic 767

Can one of the seating experts here tell me which rows on United's transatlantic 767s are Economy Plus? I am flying to Munich in September, and currently have seats 24A and 24B. Thanks very much!
Old Jul 27, 2004, 12:38 pm

Go to www.seatguru.com and you'll find this information, and a whole lot more.
Old Jul 27, 2004, 2:50 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by worldtrav
Go to www.seatguru.com and you'll find this information, and a whole lot more.
my preference for e+ on a 763 is 16b/f as they are the aisle on the 2nd exit row (15 is the first exit row). seat guru is "dead on" about these seats as they fully recline and have extra leg room vs row 15 (although the arm rest is fixed due to the tray table inside it). i'm not sure about the window seats on this row but worldtrav is right about seatguru ^ -it is a wealth of information
Old Jul 27, 2004, 4:08 pm

Programs: BA Gold; VA Velocity Gold; LH FTL; Marriott Gold; ICHG Platinum AMB; Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Brian DC
Can one of the seating experts here tell me which rows on United's transatlantic 767s are Economy Plus? I am flying to Munich in September, and currently have seats 24A and 24B. Thanks very much!
You're currently in the front row of regular economy. For the outer seats (A and B and F and G) E+ starts at Row 15 and ends at Row 23. Rows 15 and 16 are overwing exit rows but to be honest all the seats here are good.
Old Jul 28, 2004, 12:28 am

Programs: BA GGL, ICC Amb Plat, LH Freq Fly, Hilton Diamond
When you say they fully recline is that 90 degrees or just a lot more than normal economy seats?

Thanks
Old Jul 28, 2004, 12:30 am

Programs: United GS, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Scotland
When you say they fully recline is that 90 degrees or just a lot more than normal economy seats?

Thanks
I can say with a fair amount of confidence that 'full recline' means they recline as much as any other coach seat.
Old Jul 28, 2004, 8:05 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by tann1001
I can say with a fair amount of confidence that 'full recline' means they recline as much as any other coach seat.
i agree (and sorry for the confusion). full recline = standard coach recline as opposed to ltd recline for the row in front of you so not to block the exit path behind it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.