What is Ted up to?

Old Jul 7, 04, 3:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExPlat, Marriott Titanum, Hilton Diamond
What is Ted up to?

So I decided to take a look at the seat map on united.com this morning and noticed that all of the E+ seats for the IAD-LAS Ted flight I'm taking tomorrow have now turned blue to availabe from the green premium. Does this mean that if I call up, they'll put a 3rd person in the E+ section next to me? What strikes me as odd is that the fare it was quoting me on the dummy itin was a U, not a Y/B. I was also not logged into my MP account. Any ideas?
Old Jul 7, 04, 3:44 pm

Programs: BA GLD
That is odd! You're right. The seat map for the morning flight (UA1549) shows E+ as usual. Of the other 2 flights, UA 1551 shows no E+ or Premier zone at all, and UA 1493 show only 1 E+ seat and it's the 1E, the center bulkhead. Must be a glitch.
Old Jul 7, 04, 4:49 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Wild Wild Life, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
"What is Ted up to?"

Hopefully dying.
Old Jul 7, 04, 4:58 pm

Programs: UA Premier Gold, AA Platinum (but I also just pay for upgrades if I want them)
First TED flight

It's not bad if you dont have to fly far. I did LAX-LAS on Sun morning and had the exit row with a friend of mine. It was fun. the music was good too!
Old Jul 7, 04, 5:34 pm

Originally Posted by ckidder331
It's not bad if you dont have to fly far. I did LAX-LAS on Sun morning and had the exit row with a friend of mine. It was fun. the music was good too!
I haven't had to fly on Ted yet and I think the longest I would would be LAX - LAS. My question is the SFO - LAS only Ted or are they also mainline?
Old Jul 7, 04, 6:51 pm

Programs: Lots
Originally Posted by NCRBILL
I haven't had to fly on Ted yet and I think the longest I would would be LAX - LAS. My question is the SFO - LAS only Ted or are they also mainline?
No mainline into LAS whatsoever

Search this Thread
Search Engine: