Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seat assignment on 747

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2004, 4:12 pm
Original Poster

Seat assignment on 747

I am schedule to be on 747 soon and have a question for you UA experts. I don't really care about sitting on the upperdeck but rather have an empty seat next to me. What would be the last seat assign on the C class cabin? Row 26 D? Also, does anyone know how UA assign seats to pax if no requests are made? Front to back....then upperdeck?

Thanks for the help
Old Jun 8, 2004, 6:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bar Alliance Gold
You're probably best bet in the 3 seat middle sections on the main deck, as most pairs will probably try and take the pair seats on the sides.

UA fills "front to back" when it comes to computer seating assignment, so yes, the middle seat in the back row of three will probably be the last seat filled (at least by the computer).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.