Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Anybody got the latest issue of Hemispheres?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anybody got the latest issue of Hemispheres?

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2004, 2:31 pm
Original Poster

Talking Anybody got the latest issue of Hemispheres?

There's an ad (probably in previous months too) in there for some ranch properties somewhere in the south west - I forgot exactly where. I was just wondering if you could post the URL to the website they listed in there (if they did). I wanted to look up more info when I first saw the ad, but forgot to actually *take* a copy with me.

It's the ad that says something about a private airstrip, and land somewhere in the boonies. Was just curious...
Old May 27, 2004, 4:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jumpmonger23
There's an ad (probably in previous months too) in there for some ranch properties somewhere in the south west - I forgot exactly where. I was just wondering if you could post the URL to the website they listed in there (if they did). I wanted to look up more info when I first saw the ad, but forgot to actually *take* a copy with me.

It's the ad that says something about a private airstrip, and land somewhere in the boonies. Was just curious...
www.melbyranch.com

Wow, they took out a full page ad too!
Old May 27, 2004, 5:00 pm

Programs: AA PlatPro, UA 1MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
Their website could certainly use a facelift...
Old May 27, 2004, 5:12 pm
Original Poster

Thanks UnitedSkies, that's the one!

Originally Posted by gnedge
Their website could certainly use a facelift...

You aren't kidding. For people that have the $$$ to advertise in UA Hemispheres, they sure could've diverted some of that ad budget to a new website!
Old May 28, 2004, 12:59 pm

Programs: UA: PremierExec, Marriott Rewards: Platinum, Hertz: 5 Star
If you are looking for scrub land in the middle of no where at a premium price I would be more than happy to sell you some. I also have have some nice waterfront property in the interior of south Florida and a bridge for sale in NY.
Old May 28, 2004, 1:53 pm
Original Member

Programs: UA 2 Million Mile Flyer, LifeTime Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold, Hyatt Platinum
I might still have mine from last weeks flight. I will check tonight.
Old May 28, 2004, 3:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

msg53

Now there's a handle I haven't seen in a long, long time.

How the heck are 'ya?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.