Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

YYZ-IAD from June 1 on AC or UA : real or click-bait?

Old May 13, 2021, 2:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Accor, Diamond

Hey,

I'm trying to get to IAD from YYZ and there are no direct flights until June 1st. Is it like other routes AC sell tickets to where it's going to be cancelled or is it real? I actually searched through the United website and sometimes this route is listed as AC metal but on some days it is operated by Air Wisconsin United Express. I want to avoid AC and buy Wisconsin but doesn't United also obey Trudeau's 'requests' ? If not, why there are no genuine United flights to IAD right now? No pax?

My second question is whether UA 3832 (Air Wisconsin United Express) departing on July 23 @ 7:45 am is the first flight of the day for the aircraft (cant compare with anything right now on Flightaware).
Old May 14, 2021, 8:11 am
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
1 June is an Air Canada flight, operated by AC Express (aka small plane)
Is the flight going to happen? No clue
Old May 14, 2021, 8:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM
United in July - too early to tell, my bet is on no - if prisons/quarantine are still a thing, United will continue to fly just the one flight to ORD from YYZ.

AC in a couple weeks - one would hope that it would fly and that they are not just selling flights only to pull them on very short notice.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.