Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Account update: Correction to a recent mileage credit

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2011, 2:19 pm
Original Poster

Did anyone get this?

It looks like miles posted for a couple award flights? Unfortunately it looks like I need an extra couple thousand miles to make 1k, but not the end of the world. I guess I can buy them or something.

Anyone try to complain to customer service? Do they offer anything?

Thanks,
Jay
Old Dec 9, 2011, 3:26 pm

Programs: None - previously UA
Guessing you either booked an award on a partner flight and mistakenly received credit or you got re-routed on a UA award flight and they rebooked you in the wrong class?
Old Dec 9, 2011, 3:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 2MM/GS; SPG Lifetime Plat; MHC Lifetime; Tar Heel forever; and I "Dig the Pig" at Piggly Wiggly
Originally Posted by jthomas2ft
It looks like miles posted for a couple award flights?
Are you complaining that you got credited miles for an award ticket ... for which you should not have received credits?

Or ...
Originally Posted by jthomas2ft
Unfortunately it looks like I need an extra couple thousand miles to make 1k, but not the end of the world. I guess I can buy them or something.
Are you worried you do not have the miles to reach 1K and are wanting suggestions on how to achieve that?

Or .....

confused!
Old Dec 10, 2011, 2:30 pm

Programs: COdbaUA Platinum 2MM
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...ferrerid=22732

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.