Question Regarding ORD/SFO DEQM

Old Dec 8, 2011, 3:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA-LEP,United-1K Again!, USAIR-CHRMN, MW Plat Prem, SW-Gold, Hilton-Silver, Hertz-Platnium
Question Regarding ORD/SFO DEQM

In the terms and conditions it states it must be a roundtrip ticket. I wanted to find out actual experiences. Has anyone successfully done this DEQM on a one way or multi leg. I am trying to get 21k miles before the end got the year. I know I am going to need a MR int here, but I am trying to minimize the MR but booking my business travel (read, clients money) through Chicago. My problem is with the holidays and my travel schedule, I am never on a traditional round trip

For instance - tomorrow I am looking to go PITT to SFO through ORD and then return on 12/19, but I would be flying from FAT (FAT to SFO to ORD to PITT) then.

Any thoughts?
Old Dec 8, 2011, 3:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
This thread should give some good information about the DEQM & your question.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...pdated-55.html

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.