Wiki Posts
Search

Computers down United LAX 8/10 5pm

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2011, 6:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat.., Lifetime Delta SC, UC, MM

1K line long, premier lines very long. Get you paper check-in ahead of time or like me, use your iPhone app (my first time and no line at TSA) Premier Term 6. Manual check in at RCC.
Old Aug 11, 2011, 1:46 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist, National EE
Very surprised that I haven't seen any posts to this thread, considering that LAX appeared to revert to the 1950s last night.

Paper boarding passes, hand written luggage tags, no departure or gate monitors, and fedup gate agents who seemed to be boarding planes anyway they knew how.

Anyone care to place a bet on whether my miles will post without prodding them?
Old Aug 11, 2011, 5:13 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Deja vu
Old Aug 11, 2011, 5:15 pm
formerly gohima

Guess I got to miss this by a day.

I did however get to experience LH at TBIT in the spring when their servers shut down for an hour during prime check in time. Not too fun!
Old Aug 11, 2011, 7:36 pm

Programs: AA-EXP, National Exec. Elite, Hilton Gold, GE
Flew in on UA629 from ORD around midnight and the only flight left was the HNL red-eye, but the EasyInfo screens were blank.
Old Aug 11, 2011, 9:10 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Maybe the folks that did this were the same ones who compromised my e-mail today? (and yes, that did in fact happen to me today )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.